Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO® Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cozy bedroom or play at being mom and dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash.
Access all areas
The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! The house comes with lots of cute features to bring the creative fun to life, plus a miniature swing that extends play outside of the house.
Ideal preschool playset
This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
- Help little builders enjoy hours of imaginative play with 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). Preschoolers will love to build then play house, recreating scenes from the LEGO® Friends TV series or inventing their own.
- This kids’ toy comes with LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls, a dog, plus all the bricks needed to build a 2-story house with a bedroom, restroom, kitchen, dining room and garden swing.
- This building kit comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly. Cute accessories, such as the mini croissant, encourage creative play.
- This is a great holiday gift for kids who love role-playing family life. The neat 170-piece set is also an ideal gift for kids aged 4+ who deserve a spur-of-the moment treat.
- Measuring over 6” (16cm) high by 4” (12cm) wide, this 170-piece set takes up little room on display. And it's compatible with other LEGO® pieces, so kids can extend the play with any other sets they have at home.
- This fun toy needs no batteries. Kids simply open the box and find the Starter Bricks to begin constructing this colorful and creative building!
- This 170-piece mini-doll toy set includes a guide for build and play to help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and develop their confidence.
- Featuring a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element to make building simple and boost kids' confidence, 4+ Stephanie's House is a great holiday gift to introduce younger children to the everyday heroes of LEGO® Friends.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it’s time for a new build.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every young builder's LEGO Friends kids' toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Cute!Kimber |I would recommend this to a friend!I used to rebel against pink and purple legos, but not anymore. This set is so sweet. I built it with my 4 year old daughter and it was a great way to get her to follow instructions, be creative, and use her building skills. She did require help, as some of the pieces are very small. I actually ended up building the whole thing with her finding pieces for me and then helping to push them into place when I got them aligned. It came with three numbered bags, and each numbered bag had a smaller piece bag inside. The instructions were really nice because it built the entire house and swing in three separate sections. The first bag builds the bottom level of the house, the second builds the swing, and the third bag builds the top level. All have fun little details like eggs in a frying pan, letter in the mailbox, hockey stick, etc. I won’t ruin all the surprises, because that’s part of the fun. While I did get this for my daughter, my 7 year old son likes it too. They ran downstairs after building it the night before and grabbed it first thing to play together. I think I’ll definitely give the Lego Friends sets as gifts more often now, because this was so cute and really fun to do.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice!Beya |I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set of LEGO! This is a great set of legos it has bigger pieces than your normal LEGO’s but that’s a good thing for small children! It’s so easy to assemble and fun to do so. The directions are so easy. If you child/kid can’t read they still can put together by looking at the step by step picture directions. Won’t have any problems doing so. This would make a great gift! 100% recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and exciting!Dayday |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughters love putting together Stephanie’s house! We enjoyed this LEGO creation, it’s fun and exciting. It’s fairly easy to put together following the directions. My daughters needed a little help here and there. I enjoyed helping them. It’s creative and good for their motor skills and learning. I definitely will be getting them more LEGO sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- August 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomePrettyB |I would recommend this to a friend!I am so in love with these LEGO’s for girls! My baby is so excited! She absolutely loves creating things with her hands! This is the absolute perfect toy for our young creative minds! Lots of pieces but we keep them sorted and neat! This keeps her occupied for a while!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House