Skull Sorcerer's DragonNINJAGO®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
NINJAGO® fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721). This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro.
Amazing playset for board game adventures
This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO® NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning Building Sets for Kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games.
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO® dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors. Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game.
- The LEGO® dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders. The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task. NINJAGO® fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift.
- New for June 2020, this dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops.The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for the LEGO® NINJAGO® board game and warrior toy figures – they are ready for action as soon as they are built, so the ninja adventures never have to stop.
- The bricks and elements in this playset come with simple-to-follow instructions, making it quick and easy for your young builder to get their NINJAGO® dragon toy ready for creative play.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja warrior kits provide a gateway to a thrilling world of dragon adventures, where kids can live out their dreams by teaming up with the ninjas for non-stop thrills.
- The LEGO® bricks used in this dragon building set have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja warrior kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO fun toys are a guarantee of quality.
- July 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat Display model. Bad toy. Sidebuild and figures are decent. Model barely stands under its own weight and causes the legs to come apart at the fixed shoulder joints(see picture). Wings could not articulate up or down without modding(see picture).. I flipped the wing holders and moved some body parts out of the way The stud shooters are bad. Tail is also a bit unwieldy and sits loose. Overall a cool dragon with some notable flaws.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- October 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Visually stunning, but ....Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this for my 5 year old grandson. My 23 year old autistic daughter puts all the Lego sets together for him. (We put them together before he receives them as a gift, otherwise he'd have to wait all day to get them! We wrap the box and then present him with the finished product.) This dragon was a challenge both for my daughter and me. It had limited flexibility, and fell apart, particularly the legs, repeatedly. Again, great to look at, but I feel it's a collector's piece, not a toy. (Generally I felt the skull sorcerer items weren't the best line. It was like the storyline was too hard to translate into lego sets.)28 October 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry you're having a little trouble keeping your set together. From what you describe, it's likely something a little off in the build. A part out of place, a gear too tight, or pieces not pressed together tightly enough. A little rebuilding should do the trick. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach the two parts that make up the joints in the legs. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- August 5th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Essential MinifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!This immense dragon was ludicrously over-sized. I've viewed the show on the television machine and this abomination was entirely inaccurate. Its fore paws were exclusively lacking in the necessary field of balance required to support its immense bulk. My personal attendant did not share my position and wishes me to say that the miniature plastic figurines were exactly the characters I required for my latest video production. In any case not only were the aforementioned fore paws thoroughly inadequate but were subject to a splendid fragmentation when used. Finally though I have mentioned that the miniature plastic figurines were what I required they deteriorated impressively after heavy usePlay Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?35Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Family FunIluvlego |I would recommend this to a friend!My son eye lite up when he seen the LEGO set. He said it would take him a few days to complete it. When he starts he doesn’t want to stop. The hardest part is opening the package. But once open the fun begins. The instructions are easy to follow. He is 8 and has been building stuff since he was a baby.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Skull Sorcerer's Dragon