FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Use the LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub to power and control Powered Up sensors and motors.
- This robot toy accessory features a hub with 2 input/output ports, connecting wire and connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Connect via Bluetooth® from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0My Hub won’t workPhilB | 65 or olderI bought this hub with a motor and Bluetooth controller to replace by faulty battery box. I also downloaded the Power Up app to use on iPhone. Fitted new batteries. Connected to my phone and also the controller. However the lights keep blinking and every time I connect the motor the connection drops off. Tried a few times batteries out ..refitted ..turn on ..wait while Bluetooth loads 100%. As soon as you put a load on it drops out again. Contacted via Lego chat. Did everything the guy said. Still no luck. Can this box be faulty or is it me ? Terrible start to my PowerUp experience. Maybe someone reading this can help.16 September 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Thank you for your review. This is not normal, the connection shouldn't drop off after your pair a motor to it. Could you please get back in touch with us again at LEGO.build/Service? We'd like to make it right.Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?15Hub