Use the LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub to power and control Powered Up sensors and motors.
- This robot toy accessory features a hub with 2 input/output ports, connecting wire and connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Connect via Bluetooth® from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- June 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More ports needed pleaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got 2 of these when I purchased 2x of the latest passenger train (connected back to back). I removed the hub and motor at the rear and used it in my Emerald Night. I tested with bt remote and phone app .... 2x motors (one reversed), lights and colour sensor all work perfect. However, I have the passenger loco running with a motor in port A and the lights in port B, but I have nowhere to plug in the sensor ? We need 4 ports per hub or y split-er, so we could do .... 1x motor 2x light 1x sensor (my passenger train) 2x motor 1x light 1x sensor (my emerald night) 2x motor 2x light We also need long and short extension cables please Lego ! Andy.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hub
- February 18th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Really good except of the batteriesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst the good. You can make programs for your builds and because of this 2 trains can run at once. Also if you want you can run this with your phone. these are both awesome features. The bad. Batteries will die on you fast. even if you have good batteries they will not last long. The batteries are also a lot of work to change. Like a lot of comments are saying, this should be a USB-C charged item, and I think that would probably increase playtime too. I know I answered "Target" for where I got this Item. I want to clarify. I have 2 from both train sets. I got the passenger train at Target and the Cargo train at the Lego store. Both power up hubs in those sets seem to act similar, but the Cargo Train does seem to do better.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Hub
- September 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice, but responds to app weirdly(today only)I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a brilliant product of the Powered Up line, but I have a question: Why did this only not work today? This Hub has worked nicely for 2 years with the handset, and worked well for 3 months with the powered up app. But suddenly, today, it stopped working. I used the programming section of the app for this product, and the sensor, Large motor, train light and train motor have functioned correctly in all areas. But today, when I pressed the button to start the program, the light flashed across my screen to indicate that the program was running, but with my machine, nothing was happening. I don’t know if anything like this has happened to you, but it did for me. What might have happened?21 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh dear, that doesn't sound good. Please try a full set of new batteries and update your app, if there's any updates available. If that doesn't fix the issue, get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV for more help.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hub
- June 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Missed opportunityPurchased for: SonRediscovering Lego 38 years after receiving my very own first Lego set must be the best thing about parenting. So many new builds to explore! I surprised my 7-year old son with the Lego City Train set that comes with this hub and was surprised hub and remote take 10 (!) AAA batteries together. Judging by the other reviews these may go in a day. Would it be a good idea to use rechargeable lithium batteries that can be charged using a USB cable (like a phone)?Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Hub