Enjoy racing adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31072 Extreme Engines set, featuring a Race Car with a sporty blue, white, yellow and black color scheme and authentic detailing, including a large rear engine, side air intakes and wide rims with low profile tires. This construction toy also features adjustable wing mirrors and rear spoiler and rebuilds into a Hot Rod or a Speedboat for further racing action and adventure.
- The 3in1 Extreme Engines set features a rebuildable LEGO® Race Car with lots of authentic details, including a large rear engine, side air intakes, wide rims with low profile tires and adjustable wing mirrors and rear spoiler.
- Features a blue, white, yellow and black color scheme.
- Adjust the wing mirrors, set the rear spoiler for maximum speed, take your position on the start line and prepare for some high-speed action.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Extreme Engines Race Car for more high-speed adventures behind the wheel of a powerful Hot Rod, or take to the waves for racing action aboard an aerodynamic Speedboat.
- Race Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Speedboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Start your engines!BrickSeparatorZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I’m not a huge fan of race cars, I enjoyed this set a lot. All three builds can accommodate minifigures, and it's fun to subtly alter the builds to reflect their drivers. The choice of colours is very nice, too, and the main build looks quite sleek when complete, with very few studs left exposed. It's a nice display model, but all three builds can also fit in with your City sets or add some great options to your bucket of creator bricks. The pieces in this set will also allow you to invent your own car, boat, and spaceship creations, but don't stop with vehicles! I've found that this set even allows you to build fish, insects, and mechanical beasts with a little imagination! All three builds included are quite straightforward, and there are no stickers. This set should appeal to kids and adults alike, and at $12.99, this feels just right.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Engines
- July 27th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sleek Racecarbakingrachel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI love the Creator 3-in-1 sets because of the variety they offer in and of themselves, as well as how usable the pieces are for self-design builds. This Extreme Engines is a great example of that. The three cars are super cool, especially the race car - so sleek! My son, my husband and myself all loved playing with it. As I have built other silly things for my son and my own enjoyment, we have used the pieces from this kit many times. Great colors, great specialty pieces, great standards. Excellent value for just $10.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extreme Engines
- August 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GONE WITH THE WINDcoriobay | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgreat model this one just like most of the lego range and dont the colours blue and yellow go well together, I love the rubber tyres which give excellent grip and friction. at my age the brain starts to slow down a little so it takes me a bit longer to do also a tip for you, doing lego and watching TV dont go together, it makes it harder to study the plan and concentrate especially for us oldies still trying to keep the brain active in an enjoyable way Ha! as for Technic forget it. maybe with some more experience ok a lot more experience I might try the TAJ MAHAL just wondering is there any level lower than novice, what was that you said, try DUPLO? yawl come back now ya hear, cheers.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extreme Engines