Yoda in LEGO® brick formA detailed, brick-built Jedi Master Yoda with his green Lightsaber on a display stand with fact plaque and minifigure
A unique collectibleThis buildable Master Yoda figure makes a great collector’s item for fans of LEGO® building and the Star Wars™ universe
Yoda's head is posable for a more lifelike appearance.
Posable eyebrows, fingers and toes for added expression.
Display with style
Includes a display stand and informational fact plaque.
Unique building experienceA fascinating construction kit for kids, families and fans who want a different building experience.
Yoda as you've never seen him beforeThis is your chance to own a unique buildable model of one of the most iconic heroes from the Star Wars™ universe.
Add to any fan’s collection with two Yoda LEGO® Star Wars™ characters in one set! This intricately detailed 75255 display model of powerful Jedi Master Yoda is based on the character from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, and includes a posable head and eyebrows, moving fingers and toes, and Yoda's signature green Lightsaber. This characterful LEGO Star Wars figure also includes a fact plaque with details about Yoda and a stand to mount the included Yoda minifigure with Lightsaber, making for an ideal Star Wars collectible for any fan.
- Features intricate detailing, posable head and eyebrows, movable fingers and toes, Yoda’s green Lightsaber, as well as a fact plaque with details about the Jedi master and a stand for the included Yoda minifigure and Lightsaber.
- This Star Wars: Attack of the Clones collectible makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ present for any occasion.
- Collect two Yoda LEGO® Star Wars™ characters in one set!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Yoda figure with Lightsaber stands over 16” (41cm) tall.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- July 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice built it is. A work of art indeed!BrickoftheSaints | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLast year when it came out at my local BigW Store I grab one right away but unfortunately I didn’t find time to built it. Then last week I bought another one at my local Myer store during their toy sale. I built it right away. And man, I’m so happy with the finished built. The colour combo of sand green and tan and brown capture the Yoda Master that everybody loves. I have no problem with “The EYES”, I think The designer captured the overall Yoda looks. And what looks do you expect for a 900 year old Jedi master, really! For me Master Yoda holding a light sabre ready to strike was the perfect design. I’m not really into lego themed Star Wars because of the higher cost attached to it compared to other themes but this one is another exception. This is my only 2nd Star Wars with more than 1000 pcs. Now BB-8 has a buddy next to him on my temporary display area. For me its like a sculpture meant for display only that has a rightful place in my desk. Well done to the lego designers.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda™
- December 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego Model This IsMikeSIGuy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great looking model. My daughter took notice of this and thought it was cute. Perfect for fans of Lego or Star Wars. The face is very realistic and Lego did a greta job at capturing the Jedi robe. The model looks fantastic from any angle and the mini Yoda and plaque are a nice addition to this collectable. The build was also enjoyable and Lego has numbered the bags in such a way that you work on one bag at a time. The thirteen bags are very manageable to work on, and each one does not take long; so before you know it, you're on to the next one. You can do this in one sitting, or spread it out over several days. I enjoyed the progress go the build, so I completed it in one sitting. I'm very please with the results and this was very enjoyable and satisfying to make!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda™
- October 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really Cool Must Have for Star Wars FansZimmer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, the finished figure is brilliant, it looks easier than it is to put together, doing the head was my favourite, definitely recommendLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda™
- November 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One Great LEGO Characterwam649 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Grandson1st of all thank you LEGO for bag numbering. My grandson , who is 11, has built many LEGO's and some above his age group. He did find some difficulty by placing some parts of similar appearance in the wrong place. He and I both took notice how Yoda was constructed and now has started to build his own character using grandpas vast collection of extra pieces. Over all I believe this set is outstanding and looks just like Yoda.I do think the build is a bit difficult for the average 10 year old LEGO builder.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda™