Overpower Proxima Midnight and the Outrider with Bruce Banner’s Hulkbuster in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76104 The Hulkbuster Smash-Up set. The posable Hulkbuster features an opening minifigure cockpit and bashing arm function. This action-packed buildable set also includes a ball-shooting gun turret with an opening rear compartment containing the Infinity Stone element, Falcon's buildable wings with a detachable Redwing drone element and 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Bruce Banner, Falcon, Proxima Midnight and an Outrider.
- Hulkbuster features an opening minifigure cockpit, wheel-operated bashing arm function and posable fingers, arms and legs.
- Gun turret features a minifigure seat, ball shooter and an opening rear compartment containing the Infinity Stone element.
- Includes Proxima Midnight's spear and Falcon's buildable wings with a detachable Redwing drone element.
- The new-for-March-2018 Outrider minifigure has 6 arms.
- Play out thrilling scenes inspired by the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Hulkbuster measures over 5” (14cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Gun turret measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- March 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Excellent Build!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set and I really like the new Hulkbuster and it's a better upgrade from the other one in the Age of Ultron set it has a very cool new face helmet which looks more intimadating I also like that you can put Bruce Banner in it and that figure is not bad I also like Falcon but I wish there was a way to fold up his wings like from the films or wings like the Space Batman figure I do like the Nightrider which looks very cool for a bad guy plus his turret is somewhat of a good build and I like there is a small place for the yellow infinity stone Proxima Midnight is a cool figure and I wasn't quite sure if she was a guy or a girl but still a very interesting figure to get.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Hulkbuster Smash-Up
- March 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New and much improved Hulk-busterryanccs |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis new hulk-buster set is pretty cool and definitely an improvement over the last one in 2015. Minifigures Bruce Banner is the main hero in this set, but this figure is reused from the Thor: Ragnarok set. He still looks too young with the hair piece they chose. Falcon (Sam Wilson)is the best mini-figure in this set by far. He looks so great and the new wing build is nice. His Head is new and it has a face with goggles for when he is in flight; the other face is great and has a new goggle-less head. Proxima Midnight is a cool figure. I like this fig but I haven't really seen what she looks like in the movie. Outrider is still cool but the same as in the other sets, which is fine. I think they have 4 arms in movie though, not 6 The Builds The Wakandan Turret is cool. It can shoot the black spheres out and it can look broken. It also stores the Soul Stone, which in the movie is probably not powering a puny little turret. Overall a cool build The HULK-BUSTER is pretty awesome!! it opens up differently than the last one but it looks better and uses lots of stickers to good effect. It still has lots of possibilities with the range of motion. Turning A knob on the back allows it to punch it arm out and smash the turret Overall this set is really cool and for $25ishUSD at Walmart i definitely recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Hulkbuster Smash-Up
- March 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No Hulk only Bruce...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfComparing this to the previous hulk buster set, you get a better designed hulk buster and a extra mini-figure. Previous set had two mini’s and a hulk figure(my favorite hulk btw). This one has four mini’s. Proxima Midnight is a nice design. Being a marvel comic lover I’m happy to be getting the black order to add to my collection. Falcon is also a nice improvement. Now we’re starting to get more than one Bruce Banner mini-figure. The cannon tower is a nice design which I’m sure someone will improve on. All in all I recommend this set for both collection and playabilityPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Hulkbuster Smash-Up
- March 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Definitely great but room for improvement...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Hulkbuster is fantastic, amazing details, vast improvement from the last one, except the chest pieces are kind of fragile. The slope pieces are connected with two studs each only, so they fall off very easily. Falcon is great, but the brick build wings are too thick. Personally I wish KEGO would've just used the designs like Space Batman's wings from 76025, since the wings in the movies are flexible, but then the wings would be removable and thinner. Bruce Banner? Kinda wish we would've gotten an updated version to improve on the accuracy. Proxima Midnight could use some leg details, as well as possibly one golden leg, which is what I think she has in the movie. The outrider is really cool and glad they're not exclusive to this set. The turret isn't really that amazing, doesn't feel like an important build at all. Nothing very distinctive about it. FINAL THOUGHTS: I feel like if the Hulkbuster's chest was fixed, I would've given it a 5/5 despite the not too good Bruce Banner. It is an easy way to get him in a set better than the last one he appeared in, sure, but those who already have that set (including me) now have two Bruce Banners that are not distinctively Bruce Banner at all. Either way this is a nice set, with a great Hulkbuster. The side build isn't really all that exciting but the awesome Hulkbuster totally makes up for everything. Great update that allows people who didn't have the previous Hulkbuster to get a better version.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Hulkbuster Smash-Up