Inspire young minds and collectors with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter model. This updated version of the classic fighter-bomber, a.k.a. wishbone, featured in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, has a new-for-October-2019 color scheme, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure inside, firing spring-loaded shooters and dropping bombs that will inspire kids to create action-packed Star Wars scenes with their friends. With Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper Star Wars characters, plus D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures, this starship playset makes a great addition to any fan’s collection.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures.
- Star Wars™ Resistance Y-wing Starfighter, a.k.a. wishbone, features an opening minifigure cockpit, folding landing gear, 2 spring-loaded shooters and top-loaded bombs with trigger-activated release.
- Weapons include Poe's blaster pistol, Zorii's 2 blaster pistols and the First Order Snowtrooper's blaster.
- The Y-wing's color scheme and Zorii's molded helmet are new for October 2019.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- This starship makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a fun Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- Star Wars™ building set measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set. Very Nice LookingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. We get a episode 9 Poe and zorri which is very nice as Poe is exclusive. The build itself is fantastic! it looks so good and sleak. I like how the head has been tiled off and is smooth. the detail on the body is also great with all the nicks and nooks. the engine itself also great. I can definitely imagine some people have some problems with the engine as would be way better to have everything tight so it fits. The one small downside is the 8 sticks for the engine. Quite repetitive but completely necessary as it is the look of the y-wing and the result is fabulous.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- November 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Resistance Y-WingJonG |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt this a few days ago shortly after building the Y-Wing from Rogue One (75172) so I could account for the differences. They are meant to be different variants or models of the actual Y-Wings depicted in the movies, and I think Lego did a good job with ensuring that these two models were in fact different. The Resistance Y-Wing is viewed as a sleeker more symmetrical variant, whereas the original was not. This one is definitely much more sleek, and I feel that Lego did the best they could without having to create new elements to make it more movie accurate. From a build standpoint; the bomb bay is slightly different, the nacelles are different, and the cockpit/nose shows the greatest difference with elements used. The model is longer and taller than the Rogue One Y-Wing. It is a very sturdy model that can be played with and I feel it is different enough in terms of how it is built from the Rogue One Y-Wing that it is a good one to have for any fan. Please note that the picture shows the models without their stickers. I like to keep my options open ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- September 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Y-Wing YetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving owned both this and the previous Lego y-wing that came out two years ago, I must say that this newer version is a solid improvement. The cockpit section is a lot more sleeker and accurate, and the engine detailing makes good use of rounded tiles. In universe the Y-Wing fighter is meant to look like a stripped down version of the Y-wing seen in the clone wars. This Lego version does a great job of balancing the technical greebling details while not looking too messy. The minifigure selection is great as well, my favorite is definitely the teal colored astromech droid. Overall, the set meets and exceeds the standard for Lego starfighters. If you can find it on sale like I did for $55, then it is a must grab.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- October 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0resistance y wing starfighternateman |I would recommend this to a friend!its funny because i had just watched a clone wars episode with a red y wing. i had thought that it would be cool if lego did one since they have all been yellow in the past. this set is really updated even though you cant tell very well in the pictures. the nose of the set is very slimmed down and looks a lot sleeker and the rear is just a tiny bit smoother and more organized than the past sets. i have the y wing from rouge one and i really notice the difference in the two. this new one is a lot better and the unique color really sets it apart. the minifigures are not bad and there is a good selection. the new astromech looks great and really stands out on my resistance base. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™