Fire ‘soundwaves’ from Cole’s Quake Mech to save TV reporter Fred Finley from the shark army, with this all-action THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ 70632 Quake Mech building set. The highly posable, uni-wheel Quake Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, fold-up shoulder ‘loudspeakers' with 8 hidden ‘soundwave'-shooting flick missiles, fully posable arms with gripping fists and a big wheel with stabilizer. This ninja set also includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons to intensify the role-play battles.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Cole, Misako, Crusher, Mike the Spike and Fred Finley.
- Quake Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, fully posable arms, gripping fists, fold-up shoulder ‘loudspeakers’ with 4 ‘soundwave’-shooting flick missiles on each shoulder, and a big wheel with stabilizer.
- Weapons include Cole's hammer, Misako's bow and arrow, Crusher's fish sword and Mike the Spike's fish spear.
- Accessory elements include Misako's quiver and Fred Finley's microphone.
- Misako and Fred Finley minifigures are new for December 2017.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Measures over 12” (33cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- December 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SatisfiedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like all the mech sets and garmadon army sets, not so much the location sets, but the quake mech was the set I was looking forward to the the most and it met all my expectations. As much as I’d like the mechs to resemble their movie counterparts more, I understand the compromise and I think Lego did well to adjust the designs to keep the essence of the sets and now have it break the bank.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech
- December 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let's Rock!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Quake Mech is "the final mech" as many call it, and it does not remotely fall short to its predecessors. The kickstand was a really good idea to deal with the uniwheel design that the Quake Mech is famous for. The spinning CDs were a huge aspect about Cole himself, so I'm glad that the makers of these sets decided to add them in. The boombox speakers are really cool and creative, and the fists are perfect for playing with. The wheel goes really fast, but it can easily run out of control if you are not acquainted with doing something like this. In conclusion, the Quake Mech stands out from the other Ninjago Mechs, and it makes people wish two things: that there will be more mechs like this, and that the makers will get a huge raise in salary; they deserve it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech
- July 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One-wheeled wonder!Jackmojo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonDespite sitting on one tire (albeit a massive one) and a support bar the Quake Mech is a very stable and solid build. My 7 year old son has been playing with it and it holds up splendidly. It's thick, bulky -- Earthly. Just like it's supposed to be. The imposing result of the build looks more like a $100+ kit than the $90 retail price so this selection is an excellent value. While this wasn't the most challenging build I've ever done, there were still some new and exciting build techniques I learned along the way.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech
- February 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bring Down the Beat With the Quake Mech!I would recommend this to a friend!I was so impressed by the Fire Mech in the first wave of the Ninjago Movie sets that I decided to buy this one. First off, the mech itself is great; the size is worth the 90 bucks, and the play features with the mech are fun (flick fire missiles, opening loudspeakers, articulation of the arms, hands, and wheel), and the entire thing stands on the wheel and cheater stand, which is not as conspicuous as I feared it would be. However, do make sure when you pick it up, you have control of the thing, cuz when it's on the wheel alone it will wobble a bit, but it's fine when it's on the cheater stand and wheel. The detail is incredible, and I personally love how it has music-themed elements in the set. As for the minifigures, they're fine. Cole is nice, the reporter has a very useful torso if you need a reporter, the baddies are good (LOVE the crab helmet), but the one letdown of the set is Misako, who I was very excited at first to see in this set. However, her face printing is bad, it looks like the definition of the skin tone was not painted properly, so it comes off looking like a knock-off brand face. But overall, I was very happy with the mech, and mostly the minifigs, it's just too bad about Misako. Also, the price-to-part and volume-to-part ratios are excellent.Level of Difficulty2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Quake Mech