Save Ed and Edna from the shark army’s crab with Jay’s Lightning Jet in this thrilling THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The jet has a handle for easy pick-up-and-play and maximum swooshability, plus an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter and trigger-activated rotating electro-disc. The crab features posable legs, a snapping pincer and 6-stud rapid shooter, and the set also includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the role-play conflict.
- Build your own Lightning Jet, featuring opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, trigger-activated rotating electro disc and adjustable wings and Shark Army crab!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Ed, Edna, Crusty, Jelly and Shark Army Thug
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Lightning Jet measures over 7” high, 17” long and 11” wide. Crab measures over 2” high, 3” long and 4” wide
- 876 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- August 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks more like a Space Ship...I would recommend this to a friend!Looks more like a Space Ship... But awesome all the same!! This was an enjoyable build, to say the least, and I certainly enjoyed the exclusive Minifigures. The jet itself is quite large, compared to some of the other vehicles I've gotten before. And yes, it looks like something from "Guardians of the Galaxy," other than Ninjago. Along with that, there is a very convenient "handle" to use, when you wish to fly your jet around, much like Ronin R.E.X. However, I think that the creators could have added a bit more color balance with the jet, as there is a lot of royal blue,(which I'm not against) but not enough black. I'm not going to let that one detail get in the way of me enjoying this though. As for the Minifigures, you get Jay, his parents Ed and Edna, Crusty, Jelly, and a Shark army thug. I like the Minifigures prints, and feel that Lego once again did an outstanding job!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lightning Jet
- January 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool Lightning JetI would recommend this to a friend!The Lightning Jet is so cool! I don’t think the Lightning Jet is a spaceship, but like other people, my mummy mistakes it for a spaceship. It is so cool! I’ve put two items in my recommended products.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lightning Jet
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son who is crazy about Jay. It looks kind of flimsy but it absolutely is not, the core of the build is rock solid and while you might catch a lightning rod while flying the whole sub assembly will come off meaning no small parts flying around. The action features are cool and the dart shooter can knock over shark army vehicles pretty easily!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lightning Jet
- August 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninja-Go!!Zjm01 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Ninjago set I have bought in years and I must say I'm very very impressed with this set not only was it a fun build, its fun to play with and it looks great on desplay!! However the build was harder than I expected but that's not a bad thing, just a little challenging. All in all I would highly recommend this set if you want something unique and a good bang for your buck from Lego!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lightning Jet