Drive in style with this sleek open-top Green Cruiser, featuring a green, white and black color scheme, tinted windshield, opening front trunk and rear hood, detailed engine, and a large two-minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard and steering wheel. The 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model has a three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration, and rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a Truck.
- Features a tinted windshield, detailed dashboard, opening front trunk and opening, transparent rear hood with detailed engine.
- Check out the fresh green, white and black color scheme.
- Large cockpit with room for two minifigures (not included).
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 120 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a rugged Truck.
- Green Cruiser measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Fast Boat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- April 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small but funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe end product(s) are a bit smaller than I expected, but are still fun for a quick build.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser
- December 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0So confusing.I would recommend this to a friend!This set is so confusing to me. It seems stuck somewhere between City vehicle sets and Speed Champions sets, but in its own space. It is an 8 stud wide build. That makes it twice as wide as classic City vehicles and 2 studs wider than Speed Champions. It is entirely brick build like City, but it is far too big. It is clearly not a display piece because there are huge gaps in the floor. However, 1x1 cylinders for the exhausts would come off far too easy during play. You do have an engine, and it packs in a lot of detail for so few parts. As for the other builds in this 3 in 1, I think the boat stands out the strongest. It seems the most solidly built and I would consider it close enough to minifig scale. The holes from the Technic brick chassis may cause the suspension of disbelief to fade, but I don't find that to be a fatal flaw. The tractor is the smallest build part and scale wise. It is the only build that can't take a minifig, but I find it fantastically detailed for such a low part count. The fifth wheel and exhaust both make an appearance in a 100 piece build. This strikes me as much more of a toy. All three builds seem like they should be able to survive in a play area. I also think this would be a great set to teach more complex building techniques as there is plenty of stud not on top design in all three builds. As I started, this is somewhere between City and Speed Champions and that is awesome.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser
- July 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green SpeederzI would recommend this to a friend!The thing I like about this set is that it has (on the main car) an opening trunk on the back and this set is kind of like the Sunset Speeder (31017), I love how LEGO makes ALL these kinds of vehicles and I would ALL recommend them to a friend! (10/10)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Cruiser
- June 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really high quality designI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI build many LEGO creator sets, and this is probably the best ten dollar set I have ever bought and built. The car looks fantastic, the other builds are ok, the only other one worth building would be the boat. The truck is below average and it is easy to tell that they just needed an Extra build. Other than that it’s amazing. I would recommend purchasing it before they retire it.Play Experience2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Cruiser