Create the LEGO® Speed Champions 75889 Ferrari Ultimate Garage with a workshop/museum, attachable racetrack section and LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the classic Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 488 GTE and historic Ferrari 312 T4 cars. Build the cars in the workshop, featuring an adjustable car ramp, vintage-style fuel pump and a tool rack, display a car in the museum, and race around the curbs and under the arch on the racetrack section. This building set includes 7 minifigures for endless role-play options.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a classic Ferrari 250 GTO racing driver, Ferrari 488 GTE racing driver, historic Ferrari 312 T4 racing driver, race marshal, race mechanic and 2 visitors.
- Features 3 iconic Ferrari racing cars, a workshop/museum and an attachable racetrack section.
- The race-ready and buildable classic Ferrari 250 GTO, 488 GTE and historic 312 T4 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields on the Ferrari 250 GTO and 488 GTE to place a minifigure in each car.
- The Ferrari 312 T4 comes with an extra interchangeable wing, like the one used to change the downforce on the 1979 world-championship-winning car.
- Workshop features an adjustable car ramp, tool rack with assorted tool elements, vintage-style fuel pump, storage cabinet, track exit, decorative arch with Ferrari logo and green-white-and-red Italian flag stickers, plus wall poster stickers.
- Museum features a ‘roped-off’ display area for a car, trophy cabinet with a trophy element and 3 model car elements.
- Racetrack section features buildable Italian-flag-style green-white-and-red curbs, and an arch with Ferrari logo and checkered stickers.
- Accessory elements include the 3 racing drivers' helmets, race marshal's checkered flag and the visitor's camera.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- Workshop/museum measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep, and 19” (50cm) wide when opened out.
- Racetrack measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 19” (50cm) deep.
- Ferrari 250 GTO measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 488 GTE measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 312 T4 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- March 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PhenomenalOllieBath | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the best Speed Champions set yet, and I thought LEGO had outdone themselves with the Mercedes F1 Team set, which was also really great. This set was fairly uncomplicated to build, but the cars look amazing and the 'museum' setup is quite an innovative way to display and play with the cars. I especially liked the posters in the display section and the 'Gilles Villeneuve' legend on the side of the 312T4. Nice to see quite a few female minifigures included as well, especially as I built this on International Women's Day. The only real gripe I have is with the myriad, fiddly stickers, which I find common to all Speed Champions sets. I haven't read a review where someone preferred stickers to printed parts. Also, the price was slightly steep but I guess licensing these products must be expensive.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari Ultimate Garage
- February 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ferrari ultimate garageguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I had never really been interested in the speed champions sets because in my opinion, the cars just don't look that great. but after buying the dodge demon / charger set for the simple reason that I love those cars, I found that I could overlook the sometimes awkward and imperfect design of the cars if I liked them enough. so once I found that these cars actually look nice, I wanted to get more, particularly Ferraris. now some of you may back away from this set because of the price, compared to its equivalent, the Mercedes set. but remember, the licencing to do Ferrari may be more than Mercedes. also, this set is more focused on the cars. the Mercedes set has only two formula cars but a larger building. this set has three cars, and only one is formula, which is smaller. lego did an unbelievably good job with the 1962 250 gto. and the others look nice too. I really like legos choice of making this set a museum so you can display your non active classic race cars. the only problem I had was with the stickers on the cars. some are TINY! those tiny one by one tiles should have been printed. luckily, I got most of them positioned alright. definitely a cool set. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets to be released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari Ultimate Garage
- March 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0greatest speed champions set everThamadh8r | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfas a fan of super cars race cars and classics this set has everything I could ever want. all 3 cars were a fantastic build. all 3 were different and the garage is my favorite building from the champions series. my one gripe is the insane amount of stickers that this set has. if you're like me and you have chubby fingers I'd suggest you get either your spouse or a steady handed friend to do them because if they're crooked it ruins the look of the cars. even with the mass amount of stickers I still give it 5 stars because it's everything I've ever wanted in not only a lego speed champions set but lego in general. they really outdid themselves this time9 March 2018Gabrielle , Customer ServiceIt’s great to hear that you really like the different components of your new LEGO® Ferrari Ultimate Garage! It’s wonderful that you build with your friends and family, especially to help with applying stickers! Stickers can be a bit tricky, but we have learned that using a brick separator helps to keep a more steady hand before placing your stickers on. If you put the sticker at the edge of the flat side of the brick separator, you just have to lower it on to the piece! If you need more help, please chat, call or email us through our LEGO.com/Service page!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari Ultimate Garage
- February 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferrari GarageFerrariFan17 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved all the cars, garage is great. Easy to move around. Loved it all!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari Ultimate Garage