- Speed Champions
- Ferrari Ultimate Garage
Ferrari Ultimate GarageSpeed Champions
Create the LEGO® Speed Champions 75889 Ferrari Ultimate Garage with a workshop/museum, attachable racetrack section and LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the classic Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 488 GTE and historic Ferrari 312 T4 cars. Build the cars in the workshop, featuring an adjustable car ramp, vintage-style fuel pump and a tool rack, display a car in the museum, and race around the curbs and under the arch on the racetrack section. This building set includes 7 minifigures for endless role-play options.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a classic Ferrari 250 GTO racing driver, Ferrari 488 GTE racing driver, historic Ferrari 312 T4 racing driver, race marshal, race mechanic and 2 visitors.
- Features 3 iconic Ferrari racing cars, a workshop/museum and an attachable racetrack section.
- The race-ready and buildable classic Ferrari 250 GTO, 488 GTE and historic 312 T4 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields on the Ferrari 250 GTO and 488 GTE to place a minifigure in each car.
- The Ferrari 312 T4 comes with an extra interchangeable wing, like the one used to change the downforce on the 1979 world-championship-winning car.
- Workshop features an adjustable car ramp, tool rack with assorted tool elements, vintage-style fuel pump, storage cabinet, track exit, decorative arch with Ferrari logo and green-white-and-red Italian flag stickers, plus wall poster stickers.
- Museum features a ‘roped-off’ display area for a car, trophy cabinet with a trophy element and 3 model car elements.
- Racetrack section features buildable Italian-flag-style green-white-and-red curbs, and an arch with Ferrari logo and checkered stickers.
- Accessory elements include the 3 racing drivers' helmets, race marshal's checkered flag and the visitor's camera.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 8-14.
- Workshop/museum measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep, and 19” (50cm) wide when opened out.
- Racetrack measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 19” (50cm) deep.
- Ferrari 250 GTO measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 488 GTE measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Ferrari 312 T4 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.