Kids can transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles toy cars with the LEGO City Car Transporter (60305). This articulated transporter features a double-decker trailer with a raisable upper deck and working rear ramp. Kids also get a cool muscle car to transport, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures to kickstart the fun.
Exciting building set for kids aged 5 and up
This car transporter playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions that provide younger LEGO builders with a satisfying, independent build-and-play experience – so your little truck driver will be on the road in no time!
LEGO City Great Vehicles – Cool toys for kids
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended, imaginative play.
- Treat your everyday hero to this exciting LEGO® City Car Transporter (60305) building set, with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that will take imaginative role play into the fast lane.
- What's in the box? All kids need to create a toy car transporter and a cool muscle car with a removable roof, plus truck driver and motorist minifigures.
- Kids can raise and lower the trailer's upper deck and rear ramp to load and transport up to 3 LEGO® City Great Vehicles cars, including the cool muscle car included with this set.
- Makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City car transporter toy measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessory elements in this set include a broom and a wrench.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun..Chris420 |I would recommend this to a friend!We had so much fun putting this together. I really like how the pieces were packaged. Which helped with organization and allowing to be able to focus on certain pieces first. Building was so much fun, a little challenging but not difficult at all. Once we finished we both were so surprised we did it. Then my child played and decided to take a part then re put it back together. Overall we had a blast, quality time to spend together and lots of laughs. I definitely recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter
- January 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Family TimeCindyT70 |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego car transporter comes with 325 pieces to build the car hauler and a car, it was a fun time to spend with my son. The directions are easy to follow and it took about 1 hour to put it all together . It actually rolled across the floor a few times till my son decided to take it apart so we could put it together again. I recommended this Lego set to anyone who wants to spend some good quality time with their child.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter
- March 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is super fun the lowering function works perfectly and the car fits perfectly. the 2 thing that I was a little disappointed about is that when you roll the car up the ramp onto the truck the bottom of the ramp scraped the bottom of the car and the other disappointing thing about this set is that other car sets cant fit on it but otherwise this is a great set fun to play with and is a super fun build. I would recommend this to a friend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Car Transporter
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great lego setsplishs |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves playing with legos and particularly cars or trucks. This set was not only easy enough for him to build (he's 7), but he enjoys playing with it all of the time. It came with a car as well so two projects for the price of one. The upper deck of the trailer can raise and lower so that the transporter can be loaded. This isn't just a little truck either. It's 12 inches long and almost 5 inches tall!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Car Transporter