Start a new storyExpand your Modular Building collection with this exclusive NEW bookshop.
What will you find inside?Like the best books, this set has unexpected details, from a colorful pet chameleon to a birch tree with a toy plane stuck in its branches. Created with a modular design that lets you build, unbuild and reconfigure the two buildings in any number of ways, this collectible all-new Bookshop and townhouse join a neighborhood of highly-detailed LEGO Creator Expert sets you can mix, match and make your own.
Meet a friendly, but mischievous, chameleon.
Stroll along the footpath and go window shopping.
Discover a cosy nook to catch up with friends.
Grow as you build
Explore the garden at the townhouse next door.
Choose your own story
Mix and match characters for a new story every time.
View from the top
See everything from a rooftop balcony and skylight.
Short stories or tall talesUncover surprising details with every brick as you build this exclusive new bookshop and townhouse.
Make every story your ownBuild, change and customise in your own way with this completely modular set.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 21 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Book ShopMGE77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a good model plenty of detail especially on the outside of the front. Colourful some unexpected surprises well designed. The bookshop itself is the main feature really nice style and plenty of internal detail. Love the little bird in the tree nice little touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in about 21 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Bookshopaluten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimple, pretty, elegant. I enjoy all the modulars but this one is one of my favourites for sure. Good work LEGO! Only will be switching the foliage to summertime, better match the street.Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice step back in time!arlingtonfan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best modulars yet to date. My favorite two aspects about the bookshop are (1) it goes back to older European/Victorian styles, and (2) it is only the second in the whole series to allow for it to be separated into two structures that can be switched as pictured, or integrated with other buildings. The color schemes are very nice, and those who appreciate the teal color found in the Diner will be pleased to see it in the blue residence. As with all modular, new building techniques are seen in several exterior details as well as with some nice minibuilds, especially the beds, cabinet, and clock. There are some very nice individual parts in the building experience such as the printed Moby Brick book piece, the pumpkin, umbrella, and a blue chameleon! I really do not have any criticism for the bookshop other than I wish it had more individual book pieces. Otherwise, it was a very fun build, and it displays well with the rest of the modulars. In addition to getting away from the more plain modern structures, I am also glad to see the price come back down a bit. I highly recommend for any Creator Expert/Modular fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- in 19 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Attractive, Good Choice for Intermediate BuildersLittleBrickTownship | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMany non-expert builders I know are interested in this set because of the bookstore, and it's a good one for someone with less experience because of the clear, well-organized instructions. The new colors of the 107 Townhouse are attractive and pop out among the other Modulars although the build itself is small. I do think the brick color and design of the bookstore is too "matchy" to make it an attractive neighbor for Assembly Square, and I would have liked to see more books in Birch Books. But there's space on the balcony and under the spiral staircase for people to build their own shelves. I ended up flipping the two buildings and moving the streetlamp to the other side for a better aesthetic fit in my town.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bookshop