Build your own Cloud City!Recreate your favorite scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back!
There’s action and danger in Cloud City!Revisit a famous chapter in the Star Wars saga in this exciting set.
LEGO Star Wars Betrayal At Cloud City
Dining with Vader!
What is the Dark Lord’s sinister plan?
A frozen fate!
Can Leia and Chewbacca save Han from the carbonite chamber?
Luke vs. Vader!
It’s the ultimate battle on the sensor balcony!
Beware Slave I!
Boba Fett is on his way to Bespin in his formidable ship.
Friend or foe?
Will Lando Calrissian help the heroes … or betray them?
Patrol in your Twin-Pod Cloud Car!
Keep the skies around Cloud City safe.
Includes 19 minifigures!
Relive a world of unforgettable moments from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back or add your own fun twists to the story with this LEGO® Star Wars 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City set. The amazingly detailed set is divided into 4 sections, each depicting scenes from the classic movie. There’s a landing platform complete with Boba Fett’s Slave I ship, a detailed promenade, a dining room with seating for 5 minifigures, a garbage processing room with incinerator, and a sensor balcony for epic Luke vs. Vader Lightsaber duels. There’s also a carbon freeze chamber with a function to ‘freeze’ Han in carbonite, an interrogation chamber and prison cell, a secondary landing platform for the Twin-Pod Cloud Car, and so much more. Add an astonishing 18 LEGO minifigures plus 2 droids to the mix, and you have a set that Star Wars and LEGO fans of any age would be proud to add to their collection.
- Includes 18 minifigures: Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker in Bespin outfits, Chewbacca, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian, Lobot, 2 Cloud City Guards, 2 Cloud Car Pilots, Leia and Han in Hoth outfits, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, 2 Stormtroopers and an Ugnaught, plus R2-D2 and an IG-88 droid.
- Section 1 features a landing platform with a sliding entrance door and Boba Fett’s Slave I ship with an opening minifigure cockpit, movable wings and space underneath to store the Han in carbonite element.
- Section 2 features a dining room with a table, seats for 5 minifigures and a decorative Cloud City micro build; lounge with a transparent sculpture and 2 chairs; garbage processing room with an incinerator, conveyor belt and a deactivated IG-class droid; and a promenade with tree sculpture, mural relief and opening doorways leading to other parts of the model.
- Section 3 features a sensor balcony with railing and swing-out function, plus a maintenance cabin with opening round window for epic Lightsaber duels, plus a carbon freeze chamber with lever-activated ‘freeze’ function.
- Section 4 features a dark-red corridor leading to the interrogation chamber with a turning interrogation chair, plus a prison cell, hangar with a secret trapdoor and tool & weapon rack, and space for the Twin-Pod Cloud Car with opening minifigure cockpits and 2 stud shooters.
- New-for-October-2018 minifigure details include Leia’s red dress, Han’s Corellian blood stripe, Luke’s dark-tan Dagobah outfit, the Ugnaught’s head decoration and the cloud car pilots.
- Weapons include Han’s blaster pistol, Chewbacca’s bowcaster, Luke’s Lightsaber, Vader’s Lightsaber, Boba Fett’s blaster rifle, IG-88’s blaster rifle, 5 blaster pistols and 4 blasters.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, handcuffs and Lobot’s cybernetic band.
- Stage air-to-air battles between Boba Fett’s Slave I and the Twin-Pod Cloud Car.
- Pull the carbon freeze chamber lever to pretend freeze Han in carbonite!
- Relive unforgettable scenes from the classic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back movie.
- This amazing set is part of the LEGO® Star Wars Master Builder Series.
- Cloud City measures over 6” (16cm) high, 22” (58cm) wide and 22” (56cm) deep.
- Slave I measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- September 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The empire strikes backDazzer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeen waiting for this set for years & it did not disappoint super mini figs good build really a must for episode 5 fans only 3 things i would say that let this set down is han in carbonite needs updating Leias hair with her dress needs to be different & needs more ugnaghts but other then that very goodPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Betrayal at Cloud City™
- September 21st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome but priceyEdwathird | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set for what it is, but I do wish the price wasn’t so high. If it came with plates to create an enclosed cloud city for display I would agree with the price but I will say I will be playing and displaying this set for many years and I’m glad they made a better version than the original cloud city but this is not the best. Props to the designer for making this as good as it is. Thanks for the cool sets but try to not make them all so expensive.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 7 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Betrayal at Cloud City™
- May 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Underappreciated SetBolobaby | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI watched a couple of the video reviews of this set before building. I think this set is underappreciated. The playability in this set is very high - my son couldn't stop playing during the build. Moreover, he was adding extra pieces to the "undercity" because even that area has some potential. The designer did a great job creating a model where the play spaces flow together smoothly and logically. The hallways that connect areas are not wasted space - they actually enhance playability. My son had confrontations taking place in the halls, but, thanks to the corners, was setting up figures to peek at the confrontations so the heroes could plan a rescue. When you look at this set in the store. Let your eye follow the path of the heroes in the story. The set helps create that path almost perfectly. It even adds in a few extra surprises. I found the carbon freezing chamber to be particularly brilliant with the swap-out action. The only downside, of course, is the price. Star Wars sets are priced at an unfortunate premium which makes them less accessible compared to other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Betrayal at Cloud City™
- May 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If you could only buy 1 Star Wars set, this is itFriendzie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis isn't one of those sets that will blow people away in your display case, but the amount of playability sure will, especially if you have kids. Fans of the original triology and Empire Strikes Back couldn't ask for a better playset. At under 3000 pieces, the price point may be a deterrent, but the average size of each piece is way more than in an average set. Also, how much would you spend to get Luke, Leia, Han, Lando, C3PO, R2D2, Vader, Boba Fett and imperial forces in individual smaller sets? Not to mention the unique figures that make up the Cloud City personnel, and the fact that these figures are some of the best looks any of these characters have ever had. Han Solo looks magnificent. My son actually likes the Slave-1 ship in this set the best of any of them because it's easer for him to pick up and play with due to its realtively smaller size...but it's still plenty big, looks accurate, and fits Boba Fett inside just fine. Watching my son play with this set has definitely justified the price. He has much more complex and fun adventures with it than with any other set I own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Betrayal at Cloud City™