Capture the architectural elegance of one of the world’s best-known monuments with this impressive LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the Arc de Triomphe. This detailed model faithfully reproduces Paris’ iconic masterpiece, with statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth while emphasizing the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative “Arc de Triomphe” nameplate. This LEGO brick model has been designed to deliver a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a perfect display piece for the home or office.
- Build a faithful reproductive of Paris’ iconic masterpiece!
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring!
- Includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative ‘Arc de Triomphe’ nameplate
- Also includes booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture/booklet).
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4” high, 5” wide and 3” deep
- January 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely BeautiulI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so happy when I found this piece at Barnes & Noble. The set is absolutely beautiful to look at. I love that I can use this as a decoration piece in my apartment. It's classy and doesn't feel or look like a 'toy.' I also like that the instruction booklet comes with little facts about what I am building. I enjoyed reading it. I will definitely be buying more Lego Architecture pieces. The only thing that could be improved upon is the instructions. They are a little unclear in certain places.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arc de Triomphe
- August 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One more Paris Icon, completedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw that LEGO Architecture was introducing the Arch de Triomphe, I knew I needed it. The set doesn't disappoint. The design is simple, which is important for this scale. The details are conveyed in unique ways that capture this landmark well. The build itself, is easy. I like the steps that helped create dimension to the statues and friezes. My only suggestion is that if you are like me, you should add the little statues at the end, because when I'd pick up the piece, I would invariably knock them off and have to put them on again. It will have pride of place with The Eiffel Tower, Villa Savoye, and The Louvre.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arc de Triomphe
- January 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have quiet a few Architecture sets, and I think they are all brilliant. But this set is fantastic, it’s so realistic, it makes, me want to go to Paris just to see it. A highly recommend this set to anyone.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Arc de Triomphe
- August 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Another great Architecture setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great set overall with some awesome building techniques for some of the SNOT building.Great box and instruction as per usual with the Lego Architecture line but with that comes a rather large price tag which I can see this putting off a lot of potential buyers.I must say I was in a bit of controversy about whether to buy this set or not because of its bad price per piece ratio but in the end I was very please with this set because of its small details within the set and also the box and instructions.I find because of this I like to display all of my Lego Architecture sets with the box and instructions that they come with.If you are unsure about whether to get the Arc De Triomphe set i would recommend you what until it is on sale so you can get the best possible price per piece ratio.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Arc de Triomphe