Inspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie with this cool Ultimate Collectors Series LEGO® A-wing Starfighter (75275) building set! The sleek, arrowhead shape is beautifully reproduced in LEGO bricks and fans will appreciate authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons and new-for-May-2020 removable canopy on the cockpit.
Cool display piece
A testing building challenge for ages 18+ to enjoy solo or with friends and family, this model comes with a display stand, information plaque and an A-wing Pilot minifigure. And look out for other collectible build-and-display models, including the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Universe of excitement!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with building sets that make great birthday, Christmas or surprise gifts for fans of all ages.
- Create a stunning display with the first-ever LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter (75275) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring a new-for-January-2020 removable cockpit canopy!
- Star Wars™ fans will love authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons. Also includes an adjustable display stand, information plaque and A-wing Pilot character to complete a striking Star Wars centerpiece.
- This A-wing LEGO® set is part of the Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series (UCS). Also check out the brilliant Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277) build-to-display models.
- This 1,673-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set offers a fun, rewarding challenge for Star Wars fans aged 18+, and makes a fantastic birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- Measuring 10.5” (27cm) high including display stand, 16.5” (42cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide, this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter model is bound to make a big impression displayed at home or in the office.
- This battery-free building set is a peaceful way for adults to unwind after a hard day at work. Forget your worries for a while, find your building Zen and create an incredible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing model!
- Thinking of buying this A-wing Starfighter model kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- There is a huge variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to play out famous movie scenes, create their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- You won’t need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this cool Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in any galaxy!).
- January 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worth every pennyJAnj |I would recommend this to a friend!One of my earliest memories is building lego houses with my dad, we would try to build the tallest houses we could and I remember them getting huge! Now that I’m a parent and my kids are old enough (4 & 6) I picked up the hobby again. Both of my kids helped me out with this one over the course of a few days. I just finished it and can’t wait to show them in the AM when they wake up. This is definitely the most detailed and difficult lego set I’ve ever built but don’t get nervous, directions are great, just take it slow. There were a handful of mistakes along the way but I backtracked and fixed them. The stickers aren’t bad although if your hands tremble it could be difficult. I got them all on perfect except the last one for the stand - so upset it’s just a little bit off center and uneven. Couple of things I would’ve liked to have seen are a hinged canopy. The engine portion is a little bit unstable if you’re going to play with it, actually the only thing my son kept breaking. Last is a glossy finish for the name plate, I wasn’t able to peel that sticker off and even up because it is like a matte finish. Sticker got on there very well and would probably rip trying to peel off. Huge thank you to my wife and kids for getting this for me for Christmas! Looking forward to the next big build!Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-MAZEWING!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDelivered and built today... My first Star Wars kit and I absolutely love it! The detail, the build, everything about this model is brilliant! Did have one piece missing for the stand but requested replacement.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-Wing(ing) StarfighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been building LEGO sets since I was 7 years old. I have them all over my old childhood room and in my current home in Spain. I even got my partner hooked on LEGO sets. :) I got this particular set for Christmas 2020. I decided to build it over 11 days, as there are 11 bags in the set. I had such a great, relaxing time building this set. To even make it more fun, I set a time-lapse camera above to capture the building fun. The most difficult part was bag 1, as it set up the body of the ship. As the days went on, each bag was an easy 25-30 minute built. The set has a few stickers, like on the glass cockpit and the engines. The set comes with a mini-figure, holding a blaster. Overall, I really enjoyed this build. It gave me a routine these few days and I took pride in building it. The only thing I would like to complain about is the downloadable instructions. They could have a higher resolution. I have an iPad Pro and when I zoomed in, the instructions were not as clear as I would like. I know I could have used the instructions that came in the box, but I did not want to get the instructions dirty. On a more personal note, thank you LEGO for building such cool, awesome products. I cannot wait to get my first set in 2021!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 11 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- January 31st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Faulty part colors, no customer serviceThe Dark Red parts have big color tone differences. This makes the model ugly. It is a big bummer for a UCS model that is supposed to be exposed. I am in contact with the customer service since more than one month. They ignore my issue in all our exchanges. As a result I cannot build the kit. It has become an extremely frustrating experience instead of being building fun. I and my familly are hudge fan of legos. I am really disappointed to have to write such a review. I will change my review if the lego customer service acknowlegdes the issue and fixes it instead of ingnoring it in all the emails I send.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15A-wing Starfighter™