Hi-tech motorized modelCool 4x4 Off-Roader, powered by an advanced smart hub with 3 motors and operated via the intuitive LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app.
Super-cool design and performanceDrive in all directions, traverse obstacles and get real-time feedback, such as speed and tilt—all via a smart device.
Rugged truck with huge wheels and chunky tires.
An educational play experience
LEGO® builders learn advanced elements of engineering.
Rugged high-rise independent suspension for rough terrain.
Challenges and achievements
Complete fun challenges to win reward badges.
Operated via the free LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app.
Perform amazing maneuvers with a touch of a fingertip.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they construct this super-realistic LEGO Technic™ model.
Are you ready to take your LEGO® play experience to another level? The LEGO Technic™ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and controlled via the intuitive LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app. The sophisticated app technology enables super-precise movement and functionality, while delivering endless authentic digital play combinations with authentic sound effects. Users can choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and traverse obstacles. You can also get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log or test out your skills in the app’s challenges and achievement section. This sturdy 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with intricate sticker detailing. Its complex gear mechanisms and technologies introduce LEGO builders to advanced elements of engineering, while improving reaction times, cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- This cool toy truck model is controlled via the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL motors and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
- The app-controlled LEGO® 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is operated via a smart device with 3 alternative screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible smart devices.
- Multi-function control: Drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, traverse obstacles, play sound effects and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- One-touch control: Drag a direction on the screen and see the 4x4 carry out the maneuver.
- Challenges & achievements: Complete challenges to unlock achievement badges.
- Sturdy app-controlled LEGO® truck with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels and chunky tires.
- Smart Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro and 3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
- Download the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app from the App Store or Google Play. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- This remote-controlled truck requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- This buildable LEGO® Technic™ model introduces LEGO builders to advanced elements of engineering, while improving reaction times, cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
- 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- August 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Kit to get started with FPVManagerRelaxedEngineer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really motivated from that tower challenge video, that I went out and got this kit, as well as a FPV camera, and Receiver Monitor. I struggled mostly with trying to manage the cables in segment TWO taking almost FIFTEEN minutes to route them without them popping out, and wanted to give them enough slack as well (bit of a perfectionist trying to get it to look like how it was in the book). I was surprised this kit didn't offer a Model B variant chassis to build with other parts, though not really disappointed since this one turned out great without any of the stickers. Overall it was a great experience building it, and am having a ton of fun with my FPV RC Truck!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?554X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely great brainer productsdiwan |I would recommend this to a friend!It was nicely stacked and packed for building it from scratch, what an engineering marvel to build this truck. It took me 4 days of continuous effort to enjoy me building this monster truck. In my true opinion I enjoyed more building (assembling) Legos piece by piece. it refreshed my mechanical memories. I absolutely enjoyed 4 days of building effort and playing after it was fully assembled. It was like watching a baby growing up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- September 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cool car, but not durable enoughI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car is cool, don't get me wrong. But I think Lego should make it a little more durable. As I was adding on to it, but part of the suspension snapped.I won't be able to drive it with this piece snapped.So, a little more durable.24 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! It's rare for LEGO pieces to break during normal play, but if one ever does, don't worry, we're here to help. Go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request replacement parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?354X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- October 4th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0set just became a 'brick'Bartl3go | 35-44Set just became a stationary 'brick' after recent application update, moreover the new cable <> Hub connection layout from the app doesn't match the real - life connector colors Dear LEGO, please let the IT team play the product before they do some changes in related apps.(photos included) I've tried multiple port connection combinations, still the control app gives one error message.
Response from LEGO SHOP6 October 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no, sorry to see this happening to you! Please try deleting the app from your device and re-installing. If that doesn't help, get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?154X4 X-treme Off-Roader