Building friendships since 1969Revisit childhood memories with this exclusive new set inspired by fans.
Meet the neighborsThis exclusive new set is home to five all-new minifigures of everyone’s favorite characters, including Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo, Bert and Ernie.
Open SesameFilled with colorful details fans will remember, this extraordinary new set opens in the back to reveal the world of Sesame Street.
Packed with playful memories to make and share
Test your memory
Look for hidden ‘Easter eggs’ of moments from the show.
Dance like “The Pigeon”
Get up close with extras like Bert’s favorite feathered friends.
Visit old friends
Watch Oscar the Grouch pop out of his trash can.
Recreate scenes with fan favorites like Elmo.
C is for Cookie
Enjoy a bit of TV time with Cookie Monster.
Rubber duckie you’re the one
Playful accessories and decals bring the set to life.
Come out and playTake a look inside the exclusive new LEGO® Ideas 123 Sesame Street.
Sesame Street has been a family-favorite TV show for more than 50 years. Now you can create a colorful, LEGO® brick version of 123 Sesame Street and relive classic scenes with this awesome LEGO Ideas (21324) build-and-display set for adults.
Instantly recognizable details
The 123 Sesame Street building features Bert and Ernie’s apartment, Elmo’s bedroom and Bert’s rooftop bird house, and is packed with authentic details and accessories to delight fans. To complete the iconic street corner scene, there is Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and much more. This set includes Sesame Street character minifigures Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures, to spark imaginative fun.
Wonderful gift idea
Part of a collection of LEGO building sets designed to help adults relax in a mindful, creative way, this model kit makes a super gift for yourself, your family and any Sesame Street fan, LEGO enthusiast or hobbyist in your life.
- You can tell everyone how to get to Sesame Street and spark nostalgic memories when you build and display this LEGO® Ideas (21324) set, featuring the iconic 123 Sesame Street building and Hooper’s Store.
- The set features Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie minifigures, plus Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird figures. Also includes Slimey the Worm, Dorothy the Goldfish, Radar the Teddy Bear and Rubber Ducky figures.
- The 123 Sesame Street model features Elmo’s bedroom and Bert and Ernie’s apartment, including the iconic portrait of the pair and Ernie’s bath, plus lots more authentic details and accessory elements to delight fans.
- The Sesame Street corner also includes Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar the Grouch’s trash can and more, making this 1,367-piece building kit a fun way to spend quality time on your own or with the family.
- The model measures over 9.4” (24cm) high, 14.2” (36.2cm) wide and 8.2” (21cm) deep. An eye-catching display piece for your home, it also makes the best LEGO® gift for Sesame Street fans and hobbyists in your life.
- Behind Sesame Street is Sesame Workshop, a nonprofit organization with a mission to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.
- Clear instructions help you to build confidently and enjoy the process, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the history of Sesame Street, the set’s fan designer and more.
- This LEGO® Ideas set for adults is part of a collection of inspiring buildable models designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for fun, creative activities to escape the daily grind and focus the mind.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards. This means that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- November 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Childhood memories in Lego formI would recommend this to a friend!Bought this for my wife's birthday but the kids took it over. It has all the attention to details that allow long forgotten memories come to the fore- Bert's paper clip collection, Bird Bird's teddy, Bert and Ernie's appartment, etc. Very enjoyable and easy build, only issue I had was regarding quality. I have been building lego since the yellow castle and this is the first time I have experienced this kind of issues. 1) colour of bricks depicted in instructions is of a different shade than the actual piece- so you initially doubt the use of the piece. 2) There is step in the instructions that skip step when installing a larger flat piece for the sidewalk. The previous step shows a hole and the next step has the the piece in place but no mention of the actual piece used (in the pieces required box). It seems to assume you realize that the piece needs to be installed. In the end, it's a fun set with plenty of detail and playability. Very relaxing build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45123 Sesame Street
- November 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The amount of details...Senyu | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite Lego so far and I really appreciate how much effort the designer had put in to create such a masterpiece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55123 Sesame Street
- November 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sunny Day. Chasing the clouds away!oldharleydawg | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe built this set in 2 sessions, one way 4 hours and the next day 3 hours. The build was fun and engaging. It was so much fun seeing each bag add more to the scene. I was 10 when it came out so my memories are from my children and seeing episodes through the years. The detail is spot on. I only have 1 criticism with the instruction book. The page background is black and some of the pieces are dark Brown, dark blue and black so it can be difficult to see. My wife and I enjoyed building Sesame Street and look forward to playing with it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55123 Sesame Street
- November 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Nostalgic SetSheeni | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set as soon as it was available online as I am a HUGE Henson fan so I was dying to have it. It took a few hours to build, and looks great once completed. My 4 year old has been playing with it non stop as well. Definitely worth the money especially if you grew up on Sesame Street like I did as a child.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55123 Sesame Street