Wildlife Rescue OperationCity
Get double VIP points on this set 01/10 - 31/10.*Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
This multi-model LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with awesome features, including a cool winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, savanna setting with landslide function and a veterinary station. Just add the toy elephants, crocodiles, monkey and rescue team for endless hours of exciting animal-rescue fun.
A great build-and-play experience for kids aged 6 and up
You’ll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO City set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns kids into master builders!
Put kids at the heart of the action
LEGO City Wildlife playsets come with iconic animals, realistic settings, detailed vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative play. Kids become the everyday heroes in stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation (60302) playset is packed with exciting features, iconic animal figures and inspiring characters for endless wildlife-rescue role play.
- Includes all kids need to make a toy winch helicopter, tracked vehicle, vet station, savanna setting with landslide function, plus elephant, calf and croc figures, 2 monkey figures and 4 minifigures.
- Kids push a lever to activate the tree-and-rockslide. The helicopter features a working winch, spinning rotors and cargo bay. The tracked vehicle has a detachable hoist chain and storage compartment.
- Top-class birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 6 and up. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® City Wildlife range for more wildlife action and adventure.
- The winch helicopter in this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Operation playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 12 in. (31 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy magnifying glass, banana, monkey’s medicalcast, cup, various laboratory objects and a crocodile egg.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun and exciting way.
- All LEGO® City building set components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- LEGO® City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- June 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hooray! More animals!I would recommend this to a friend!For years I have wanted Lego to release a zoo in the City range. This is the closest they've come so far. I collect Lego animal figures, so I was very excited to see the new baby elephant, monkey and crocodile moulds. The crocodile eye 'peeking out' of an egg is a cute detail. The rest of the set is quite simplistic but effective. The helicopter is impressive. Fingers crossed still for a zoo set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Operation
- August 10th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More figurines, please?Ssana |I would recommend this to a friend!Very entertaining toy model of a wildlife park rescue. This is perfect for all family, not just children. It does take about a day for my youngest to figure out how to assemble everything, even with the instructions (but it is not supposed to be a one-hour distraction after all!). The helicopter is much bigger than it seems on the box, the animals are well made (a shame it's just a few of them), and the pieces are good quality. This set somehow seems to be in need of some add-ons or more activities in my opinion. Although we're overall happy with this Lego model kit.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Operation
- July 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of funPetahl |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a great joy to build with the family, my little one loved it. The separate books for each section of the build were very useful with step by step visual instructions that even my son could follow. It is a bit time consuming but that's part of the fun and it's so satisfying when you see the finished product you've built yourself. Can be fiddly and the bits tend to come apart when playing with it but it's easily fixed and just need to make sure you're not too rough with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful Setadcatex6 |I would recommend this to a friend!Lego City Wildlife Rescue Operation is a 525 piece of wildlife fun. My Little thought it was such fun putting it together, he wanted everyone to see what he was doing. Using his imagination there are so many different ways to set this set up. The colors are fun to use in different ways.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Operation