Kids who love Poppy and Trolls movie toys will adore this LEGO® Trolls World Tour Poppy’s Pod. There’s lots to discover as your little Trolls fan joins Poppy at the start of her journey. They can help Poppy take a shower, style her hair and look for the treasure map. With lots of imaginative play, this LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for youngsters to learn to build. Fun on the go – Trolls playhouse and Poppy Troll minifigure Poppy’s Pod folds and closes into a portable travel toy to keep little ones entertained wherever they go, making it a great gift for kids who love pocket toys. Collectible toys for Trolls fans New for January 2020, LEGO Trolls World Tour toys open a world of creative play for fans of the Trolls movies. Kids will love building the cute toy sets before recreating their favourite music scenes from the story.
- Introduce young Trolls fans to a world of music and adventure. With the LEGO® Trolls World Tour Poppy’s Pod (41251), kids can enjoy recreating scenes from the movie, then close the pod to create a cute travel toy.
- Poppy’s Pod is packed with features and accessories so kids can let their imaginations run wild, creating new adventures for Poppy. Play with her hair or take a swing on the felt fabric flower; the fun never ends.
- Combine Poppy’s Pod with the LEGO® Trolls World Tour Pop Village Celebration (41255) building kit where Poppy’s Pod can be placed on top of the large tree.
- Looking for Trolls merchandise to give as a special Christmas gift? This is a great choice! LEGO® 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, increasing their confidence with simple building steps.
- This Trolls pod is just the right size for fun on the move. When closed, the pod toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- No batteries are required for this Troll’s Poppy toy. Which is great news because we all know the Trolls are powered by hugs, rainbows and cupcakes – not batteries!
- Easy to build! Give even younger builders an amazing sense of achievement and independence with digital Instructions PLUS. Available in the free LEGO® Life app, they’ll be building this model like a pro in no time.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it! (I love Trolls)curlgurl2007 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe’ve bought every set in the Troll Wave one by one. As a Lego fan and Trolls fan, I kind of knew I would. My kids (4 & 8) have been playing with all the sets non-stop since the movie released. They’re Lego fans. But I’m also an adult fan as well. These are so ‘movie accurate.’ I love them. We’ve set up a little world where each corner is a different type of Troll. There are even six strings (like in the movie), found in the different sets. My son acts out the movie and ‘steals’ the strings. My only wish is for more! More trolls. More different characters! So about this set. It’s the simplest and probably the easiest build of the wave. The minifigure included is Poppy and she comes in all the other sets. So really, we were buying this one to have her individual pod. The best part of this set is the fact that the pod connects to the top of the Trolls tree. (We had to complete the tree!) It also comes with the little lightening bug and the map of the different kids of strings. This set is great if you’re like me trying to collect them all. If you only plan on buying one Trolls set, I’d suggest the Hot Air Balloon over this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poppy's Pod
- September 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyed it! Looking for more...ReaFamily | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy nine-year old daughter enjoyed the Trolls World Tour movie so she had that theme for her birthday party. With her birthday money, she decided to purchase this pod set. She has decided to continue to add to her Trolls Village and possibly purchase the Celebration set as well because she enjoyed this one. There are so many tiny parts and they might be difficult to keep up with long-term but for the price, it was a good purchase for her and she and her seven-year old brother have enjoyed it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poppy's Pod
- April 20th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great starter piece for Trolls loverSparklerun13 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this for my 5 year old for Easter. She hasn't really been into following Lego directions and this set is simple and a good starter for her. Not too many directions and easy to understand. She loves Poppy from Trolls! She carries around the pod to her room and back downstairs almost everyday! I like that it can be integrated into another play set or played with alone. She loves the bed that flips up and down. The only con is the drawer is open at the top and all the little hair pieces and scissors fall out. It's what I would expect from this price point.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poppy's Pod
- April 14th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0PoorPocanspie | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI got this set for Easter for myself and to pass onto my 1 yr old daughter when she can play with it, and built it with my 4 yr old (it was practically him who built it it was that easy to do). I was expecting better quality pieces and build. When you close the pod the pieces (little unit with drawer holding spare pieces, brush and the lollipop and the sink unit) fall off, it actually does this as well while it is open and you touch it. All in all it feels flimsy and inferior, not like the usual lego sets that I normally get for my son.16 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you were disappointed in the set, but we appreciate your feedback and will let our design team know what you think.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Poppy's Pod