A-wing Starfighter™Star Wars™
Inspire memories of the classic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie with this cool Ultimate Collectors Series LEGO® A-wing Starfighter (75275) building set! The sleek, arrowhead shape is beautifully reproduced in LEGO bricks and fans will appreciate authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons and new-for-May-2020 removable canopy on the cockpit.
Cool display piece
A testing building challenge for ages 18+ to enjoy solo or with friends and family, this model comes with a display stand, information plaque and an A-wing Pilot minifigure. And look out for other collectible build-and-display models, including the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Universe of excitement!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme, with building sets that make great birthday, Christmas or surprise gifts for fans of all ages.
- Create a stunning display with the first-ever LEGO® Ultimate Collector Series version of the A-wing Starfighter (75275) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring a new-for-January-2020 removable cockpit canopy!
- Star Wars™ fans will love authentic details such as the pivoting laser cannons. Also includes an adjustable display stand, information plaque and A-wing Pilot character to complete a striking Star Wars centre piece.
- This A-wing LEGO® set is part of the Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series (UCS). Also check out the brilliant Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) and Boba Fett Helmet (75277) build-to-display models.
- This 1,673-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set offers a fun, rewarding challenge for Star Wars fans aged 18+, and makes a fantastic birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- Measuring 10.5” (27cm) high including display stand, 16.5” (42cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide, this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing fighter model is bound to make a big impression displayed at home or in the office.
- This battery-free building set is a peaceful way for adults to unwind after a hard day at work. Forget your worries for a while, find your building Zen and create an incredible LEGO® Star Wars™ A-wing model!
- Thinking of buying this A-wing Starfighter model kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- There is a huge variety of LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets to delight fans of all ages, whether they want to play out famous movie scenes, create their own epic stories or just build and display the awesome models.
- You won’t need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this cool Star Wars™ A-wing fighter building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in any galaxy!).
- February 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0love itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is my first adult build, and i'm glad it was on my favorite ship from the series. it's never featured much, but i fell in love with it in the N64 days with Rogue Squadron. the inner-workings and silver "patch ups" are great for lore nuts and the end product is fantastic. heads up that when building the front-most side panels, they say two simply make two of the same... but yeah, no. it's a weird difficulty spike to have to mirror the directions, but it's the only hiccup. otherwise an amazing build. the only thing i wish it had is a sturdier grip on the bottom so i can play with it :)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super sleek, it looks fast!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was fun and the end result is really sleek. The instructions have been written really well considering the amount of times the part your working on is flipped over. This one's a must have for any Star Wars fans!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-wing Starfighter™
- May 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build, EXTREMELY difficultI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe UCS A Wing is the hardest build I have ever built. I previously built the UCS Slave 1, UCS Tie Fighter, UCS 75181 Y Wing and even the very difficult UCS 10240 X Wing. The A Wing was on a completely different challenge level than the other UCS sets I've previously built, which makes sense for the first 18+ UCS set. If you want a big challenge, then this is the set for you. The one major criticism I give this set is there are STICKERS on the custom-made canopy. Why would Lego make a custom-made piece that still requires stickers? The canopy should have been made with the markings painted on, evading the need of stickers that eventually peel off. The UCS Tie Fighter and all other TIE Fighters receive custom prints for the windows and canopies that do not require stickers to complete the final build. However, the A Wing, as well as other UCS sets like the 10240 X Wing and the 75181 Y Wing still need stickers on their canopies, despite the canopies being custom made for the set. Since Lego requesting stickers on the custom canopy, I decided to not even put on the stickers on the canopy, which have the potential to peel off the build or look sloppy if placed on incorrectly.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 9 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45A-wing Starfighter™
- August 26th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Average at bestI’ve been collecting Star Wars UCS sets since they first came out and had every single one up to a certain point. This set relative to my experience is not the most satisfying. This is a $200 set but feels like a $150 set at most. The other UCS sets in the past feel like much a better value for your money. About the set, the engines are way too unstable and detach easily. I also don’t seem to be the only one having this issue but my set also has color inconsistencies with the burgundy bricks. Overall the set looks cool, but relative to other $200 sets for example, Slave 1, Tantive IV, the Y wing, this set doesn’t make par. Looks at the photos, you’ll see the different shapes of burgundy bricksPlay Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25A-wing Starfighter™