A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Enjoyable buildoldAFOLsUNITE | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery straight forward & enjoyable build. Would be a good first build for those new to the Technic theme. The control function works well, you need a fair bit of room as its turning circle is quite wide. My only very slight niggle with this model is the lack of dash detail for the cab and for me the cab looks a bit unfinished. I bought this set to go with set 42100, Liebherr Excavator, & though they are not quite the same scale think they go well together.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing ProductFrankOFilms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I purchased my set I was extremely impressed. The box looked amazing. To most people you wouldn’t really care about how your box looks but I do. The box showed the many features and functions of the Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler. This set also includes control+. For true LEGO lovers you will now how good this system is. This system uses Bluetooth with a range of about 25 meters but I have managed to reach 50 meters on full charge of batteries. The Volvo 6x6 articulated hauler also has a 3 speed 2 output gearbox to have 3 different speeds and torque while driving and an option to switch to the 2nd output to raise the tray thingy (sorry people who know what that is) The steering is not great but it still works. The steering shows the amazing potential of the new steering motor. The value for money is also amazing. This product without the motors is valued at AUD $180, because the engines alone are worth more than AUD $200. Think of that, $180 for 2193 pieces! This set is amazing but unfortunately you can’t know how amazing it really is. Buy one and find out!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 27 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- September 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun and ChallengingSean6771 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my 3rd big LEGO technic set after getting the bucket wheel excavator and the Porche 911 a few years back. I decided to jump on this set because I was interested in controlling it through the app, as well as the 3 gear transmission. I have to say it was a very rewarding experience putting together the intricate mechanisms and found parts of this build quite challenging, even for a 20 year old, lol. In particular, looping the wires from the back portion of the truck to the front to connect to the usb hub was a little bit tricky. When you’re finally done building it and you connect it to the app, you have to let it calibrate, and let me just say seeing it come to life was kinda... freaky, but so cool at the same time. My few complaints with this set is that the truck moves pretty slow, and has a HUGE turn radius. After a few minutes, I can say that it’s very fun to drive around because it takes forever to get anywhere, especially if you’re driving it long distances outside like I was. Ehh maybe I’m being a bit too skeptical and kids won’t think as critically about it, but those are just my thoughts... take them as you will. I did have one missing piece (for the first time since I was 8!!!), but placed an order for it and it’s on its way. It wasn’t a very important piece, it was just a circular black 2x2 found on the interior when you pop the hood. Overall it was an enjoyable building experience and was fun to play with for a little bit. Probably better geared towards younger children to play with, but is a very nice display piece!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Epic SetRCarlL | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love the top-level Technic sets that get released each year. While it strains my wallet, I eagerly order each flagship set shortly after it's released. Like many epic Technic sets before it, set #42114 doesn't disappoint. One of my favorite parts about this set- and the last few flagship Technic sets- is the fact that when you are building the model- especially at the beginning- you often don't know exactly which functions you are building as you follow the instructions. The designers may use the same parts each time, but they continually find new and innovative ways to utilize those parts to increase the range of what these models can do- and that's part of the fun of building these larger sets. Secondly, I really appreciate that Lego continues to design these flagship models that, in a way, sort-of compliment each other. As a result, after years of collecting, I now have a complete construction set. My #42009 Mobile Crane goes well with my #42030 Volvo Loader... which goes well with my #42110 Liebherr R9800, which goes well with this Volvo Hauler #42114. I'm not a big fan of forcing Lego fans to use their cell phones as remote controls though- but that seems to be the trend lately. While it certainly adds functionality to the finished product, one of my favorite things about building these epic Legos is that it gets my son and I off of our electronics. I'd much prefer an old-fashioned physical remote control. That said, there's only so much you can do with those remote controls- and things like the automatic transmission function on this Volvo only is possible with a cell phone/app. In terms of finished design, I'd say Lego got a lot right here... the overall shape and scale is pretty good to the actual real-life truck. The angles on the front end are especially impressive. My only two complaints in terms of design are the cabin and headlights. The cabin is very sparse. it would have been nice to at least include a sticker for the instrument panel, for example. I also wish they would have worked out a better design for the headlights- which on the real truck don't point so much to the side as the Lego model's does. In terms of the motorized functions- the steering works very well, as does the raising and lowering of the cargo area. The automatic transmission works okay, but not great. Sometimes it works fine, at other times it seems to make some unpleasant noises while shifting through the gears. That seems to only happen in automatic mode- not when you use the app on your phone to lock it in 1st or 2nd gear. Overall, I think Lego did a great job with this model. While it's price tag is high, you have to remember that you're getting a hub and three motors- which usually cost quite a lot if you buy them separately from Lego. Well done Lego... well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler