Feature-packed tuning workshop toyMulti-model playset with workshop, car dealership, cool vehicles and characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
Hilarious role play adventuresKids and fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series can join Tread Octane and handyman Harl Hubbs for car-worshop capers.
LEGO City Tuning Workshop
A wealth of details inspire imaginative play.
Immersive role-play fun
Realistic accessories stimulate kids' imaginations.
Budding mechanics turn the dial to operate the engine hoist.
Mobile car dealership
Plenty of room for deals on wheels inside the camper van.
Kids pull the lever to prepare cars for towing.
An array of cool vehicles
Kids can race against Harl Hubbs' rocket-powered motorbike.
A colorful character lineupComes with 7 fun minifigures, including LEGO City TV's Harl Hubbs and Tread Octane, plus an array of awesome accessories.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Tuning Workshop (60258) playset is a perfect gift for car lovers and comes with a workshop and an array of cool vehicles, and fun characters for imaginative independent play.
- Comes with a toy garage, camping trailer and cool vehicles, including a tow truck, hot rod and rocket-powered motorbike, plus 7 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV characters Tread Octane and Harl Hubbs.
- Kids can operate the engine hoist in the workshop, lift cars with the jack, rescue broken-down vehicles with the tow truck and much more. Kids can also combine this set with other LEGO® playsets for fun play and displays.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 and up? This tuning workshop building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love toy vehicles and for fans of the hit LEGO® City TV series.
- When built, Tread Octane's workshop measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, while the tow truck measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this awesome playset is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® City construction toy. Inside the box you'll find easy-to-follow building instructions – so tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City playsets come with cool vehicles, feature-rich buildings and fun characters that stimulate imaginative play while helping youngsters grow physical skills and confidence.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we thoroughly test LEGO® City building sets to ensure that every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cars, people and a dogBuilderThom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the dog and used car trailer, but fell in love with the garage because of the windows and welding masks. The set come with about 5 instruction books, so you can start building what you want right away. It took me a day to build because it was like five set in one and I took breaks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuning Workshop
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome lego setAspenquirk | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set is great. It features 2 race cars, a race bike and a smart car and a tow truck for vehicles. This set was fun to build and contains 10 lego bags. I had a fun time building the tuning garage and the amount of detail inside of it. I would recommend this to any lego city fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 22 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuning Workshop
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetRabidCynic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is the best set we've gotten recently. Both my eight-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter have enjoyed playing together when joining it to other sets they've made. The tow truck is different from any other vehicles we have and the used car salesman element is fun. The shop itself is simple but fun because it's a full building rather than the (cheap) half-buildings that have become common in Lego City sets. The moving elements on the building's roof that carry the car engine around are also a nice feature. It's perhaps $20-$30 more expensive than it really should be for what you get.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuning Workshop
- February 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE IT!MasterAndreas1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt has what a tuning workshop needs I love it and it will be in my lego city for a long time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuning Workshop