The Blaze BridgeMinecraft®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 49015 Ft.*Learn more
Leap into a world of Minecraft™ adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft 21154 The Blaze Bridge set, featuring a fiery Minecraft Nether setting with a bridge, burning lava, fearsome Minecraft mobs and unique items. Players of the record-breaking video game will love to activate the gravel rockfall and the flying blaze functions as they battle the hostile mobs to cross the bridge and win the treasure. Kids can also combine this collectible Minecraft playset with other sets to create a unique LEGO Minecraft universe for both play and display. Includes an Alex minifigure, plus a wither skeleton and 2 blaze figures with spinning blaze rod functionality.
- Includes an Alex minifigure, plus a wither skeleton and 2 blaze figures with spinning blaze rods.
- Features a buildable Minecraft™ Nether setting with a bridge, lava, magma, soul sand, glowstone, gravel and nether quartz blocks, brewing stand, 2 potions and a chest with treasure.
- Don your diamond armor, grab your diamond sword and head for The Blaze Bridge!
- Battle the wither skeleton and avoid the swooping blaze to cross the bridge and win the treasure.
- Activate the gravel rockfall and flying blaze functions.
- Weapons include 2 Minecraft™ swords and a pickaxe.
- Accessories include a chest with treasure elements.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This set includes over 370 pieces.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- May 1st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pricey, but still a brilliant LEGO toy!Dwandwy |I would recommend this to a friend!I love all of the action features with this set, it would make a great toy! Brilliant selection of characters, and a fair nether scene. However, I only gave 1 star for "Value for Money" because I don't think it's worth £40, the amount of stuff you get just isn't worth that price, i'd say £30 maximum for this, i'd love it if it was £25 though, so £40 is more money than it should be, relevant to other recent LEGO sets with similar sized pieces. I still think it's a great LEGO set and that i'd recommend it to most people that like Minecraft and LEGO, and it's unlikely children will get bored of playing with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?45The Blaze Bridge
- October 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great play valueCalamity |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSet goes together perfectly, no issues with the rotating Blaze stand as indicated in an earlier review (I think they just put it together wrong). Not knowing (or caring) about what's collectible, my 6 y/o son thinks this is a terrific set. As a newly inducted LEGO fan and avid player of Minecraft, he loves the skeleton and the falling bricks. He was very excited to see all the diamond gear and the potion stand and he gets a kick out of the spinning feature on the Blaze characters. Will definitely be buying more of the Minecraft series.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Blaze Bridge
- August 16th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Spin mechanism flawedI have to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Minecraft legos. They look like something my son would build with his leftover bricks and generally look somewhat inelegant. I get why, but they're just not that fun to build. The reason I'm leaving a review for this is because the mechanism that spins is horribly designed. One of the gears is very stiff and with any amount of play the mechanism becomes separated and needs to be taken apart and fixed. How this passed the design stage, which I assume is strict, is beyond me. I thought it may just be me, but I see other reviews mentioning it. I'll try the suggestion for removing the stiff gear to get it to work reliably. Disappointing considering this is one of the main play features of this set.18 August 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the sets spinning mechanism. Please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV so we can get some specifics and report the problem to our quality team!Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?35The Blaze Bridge
- August 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good value that presents great figures!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Blaze Bridge set contains two Blazes, an Alex minifigure in almost full diamond armor with diamond tools, and a Wither Skeleton. The Wither Skeleton figure is probable the most desirable here, as all the other sets that it has formerly come in are retired. I personally would have liked to see a Zombie Pigman minifigure, as those are not currently present in any sets on the market, however I will not allow that personal bias to hinder my evaluation of this set. I think this set is a very good value, with a very good price-per-piece ratio. I appreciate the play features here, especially the transparent piece that can be used to suspend a Blaze to give it the appearance of floating. The brewing stand is a well built addition, and the potions are well represented in Lego form. I could definitely do without the "falling gravel" feature, as I personally think that the play value it adds to the set is limited, in favor of an additional figure like a Zombie Pigman or another Wither Skeleton, as these figures are desired by fans in numbers. For this price though, I feel the volume of stuff here is very good. If it were more expensive, I would likely feel otherwise, but $30 is a great price point for this volume of stuff. This set is a great way to obtain Blaze figures, a Wither Skeleton, and diamond armor, and would compliment any nether set you may already have quite well.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Blaze Bridge