Head for the wild yonder with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31098 Outback Cabin playset. Kids can play out their own outback adventures with this fun model, featuring a log cabin with a waterside terrace, kayak and campfire, plus brick-built eagle and wolf animal figurines. Fold out the cabin to access the interior, complete with wall clock, radio and a cozy attic bedroom. With 3in1 LEGO Creator sets children get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Outback Cabin and then rebuild it into Bird Watching Viewpoint with a secret hideout or a Canal Boat with a well-equipped galley. Includes 2 minifigures, ready for adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this 3in1 LEGO® Creator set. Build the Outback Cabin and then rebuild to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint with a secret hideout or a Canal Boat with a well-equipped galley.
- The Outback Cabin features a toy cabin with a waterside terrace, plus a kayak and campfire.
- Cabin interior features a wall clock, radio and a cozy attic bedroom.
- Includes 2 minifigures, ready for outback adventures, plus brick-built eagle and wolf animal figurines.
- Try a spot of fishing from the log cabin’s waterside terrace, ride the kayak and roast chicken on the campfire, but watch out for the hungry wolf and eagle!
- Continue the outdoor LEGO® adventures with this 3in1 set. Rebuild the Outback Cabin to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint or a Canal Boat.
- Outback Cabin measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Bird Watching Viewpoint measures over 8” (13cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Canal Boat measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My spirit set!LegosRule1234 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCamping and the outdoors are 2 of my favorite things, so as soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it. It has a lot of good bricks for architecture themes containing red, brown, and grey. The design of the main build (featured on the front) packs some nice touches, especially considering how small and low price it is. The animals are cleverly constructed and inspiring. There's also a cot hidden up in the attic, as well as a fireplace, and a clock piece on the wall. I also admired how the cabin's roofline becomes symmetric from the side when you close it on its hinges. I have not built the alternative 2 designs yet, but I did look through the instructions for those and they seemed fun. I love these 3-in-1 sets. I think they would be a great way to learn building techniques and get inspired if you were new to Legos, as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outback Cabin
- August 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outback CabinSenior70 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build. Like the porch where a person could either fish or just sit and watch the sunset. Nice little details like the eagle and wolf. Everything went together easily. It is a great addition to my camp ground scene (made with three other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outback Cabin
- July 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely forest set.BrickFozzer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lovely forest hut. I like it and it fits in with my other Creator forest huts and houses. Not too difficult to build but fun to do. I like it that these sets often have LEGO children with shorter legs. They're still a bit rare and I don't have many because I have a lot of older sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Outback Cabin