Medieval CastleCreator 3-in-1
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 61780 Ft*Learn more
Kids will love taking a trip back in time with this brilliantly detailed LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120). It’s packed with all they need to create captivating stories – a 2-floored Castle toy with an opening gate, water mill, prison, king’s room, 3 minifigures, dragon toy, 3 chickens and a rat. There are also hinges so the Castle can fold open at the back.
3in1 awesome toys fuel kids’ passions
Creative kids have the chance to build 3 different models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can start with the Medieval Castle, rebuild it into a castle tower with a catapult or transform it into a bustling marketplace with a water mill, tower and prison.
Fantastic gifts for kids to grip their imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 buildable toys let kids enjoy imaginative play with 3 different models in every box! The possibilities are endless as each model can be rebuilt into something new. Select from a brilliant 3in1 range including crocodiles, fairgrounds and rockets.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Medieval Castle (31120) building set will enchant imaginative kids with 3 models in 1 – a Medieval Castle, castle tower and medieval marketplace.
- This medieval toy set also includes 3 minifigures – a blacksmith and 2 medieval guards with impressive weapons to add even more fun to kids’ daring adventures.
- The Castle has 2 floors and hinges so it can fold open at the back for different play options. It also features an opening gate, smithy, water mill, king’s room and a prison.
- The castle tower is accompanied by a working catapult toy, while the medieval marketplace features a water mill, guard tower and prison.
- This 1,426-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 Castle toy is a rewarding building task for creative kids aged 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- This Castle toy for kids measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep – a great size for play or to proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other new-for-2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Space Shuttle Adventure (31117) and Ferris Wheel (31119).
- The 3 different models can be attached to each other to create an eye-catching mega castle if 3 separate boxes are purchased.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Return to Classic CastleI would recommend this to a friend!Being a Classic Castle fan and having many of the early and mid 80's sets, I knew this one looked like a good throwback style set. I build the original black falcons fortress in anticipation of this set. I am delighted with this set, and it seems like a new version of the old style of Lego that captured my imagination as a kid. The build is simple compared to many sets I build, but it's perfect; this is a set for kids, with a lot of playability. Really nice set and I hope that we get a classic castle range or more of these types of sets!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- October 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What LEGO does bestI would recommend this to a friend!When I was a kid, I received the first [yellow] LEGO castle and it's probably the only toy I remember from that time because it was so great. Now with a daughter of my own, thought she would like this, especially with her interest in medieval themes and fantasy. So got this and she LOVES it! The build and the main model. She also built the IDEAS Blacksmith, but like this more. They both go nicely together if you build up the Castle a bit, that is, elevate it. Only nitpick is the stability while lifting/moving it, mainly because of the fold-out feature. Recommend moving it with a baseplate. The footprint is just inside 32x32 which is very convenient for modding/moccing.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Built by a 7 year oldI would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old son built this by himself. It took him a few days, but he loves legos. This is his 3rd creator set. He also has a pirate boat, and a ferris wheel. He has not tried to build the other items yet. He had started off building small kits by himself and has gotten better with the larger kits by himself.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle
- June 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A return to the classicI would recommend this to a friend!It's been a long time since I've built a castle set and after growing up with some of the Forestmen and Castle sets of the 80's, this set definitely tugged on the nostalgia heart strings. The build itself is very straight forward and the castle slowly starts to take shape and once completed, the primary build looks excellent especially when it is all closed up. I'm yet to build the other two builds however after studying the instructions it looks like you could actually buy 3 sets and combine all 3 builds into one large castle. Playability on this set gets 5 stars. Watching my young kids play with this for hours as they battled the dragon and moved the draw bridge up and down was priceless and bought back a lot of memories of playing the same way with my siblings. It's got an open back so kids can get in and play in the rooms or even have their minifigure use the outhouse. The hidden wall where the skeleton can escape is also a cool touch. The built up dragon while basic is also a nice touch and can be positioned sitting on the roof of the yellow building to look like it's attacking. If this kit could improved I would have to say it needs more weapons, another soldier and a horse (we all remember how cool the knights on horses were in the older sets). You only get 1 sword, 1 spear and one bow and arrow (without the shoulder arrow pack) and 2 shields of which one is attached to the front of the castle. I think a couple more swords and a spare shield wouldn't have gone astray. Overall a great set and a lot of fun for both the kids and myselfPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Medieval Castle