Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Receiver
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 27775 Ft, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Build this LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver into your LEGO models and add amazing movement and functionality with a click of the remote control (available separately, see item #8885 or 8879)!
- IR Reciver has 2 outputs that connect up to 2 different LEGO Power Functions.
- The LEGO Power Functions IR RC system operates on 4 different channels enabling you to control 4 different models at the same time. Use 8885 IR Remote Control or 8879 IR Speed Remote control to control functions on the IR Receiver!
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30' (10m).
- Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.
- This item is Version 1. Version 2 is not available for individual sale.
91% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 22nd, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must for lego rctahubird |I would recommend this to a friend!I have had this for while and have never been disapointed. i use it with my nxt quite often and i love to remote control my models as well. All in all great product and i hope that they will ship my second one soon!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Receiver
- April 14th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good ReciverNinten |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought one of these for my LEGO train but then I stopped working.But LEGO was nice enough to send me a new one although great product.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Receiver
- January 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEm819 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Power Functions IR Receiver works GREAT, has great range, can not find anything wrong to complain about.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Receiver
- January 19th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool, Small, Intelligent and makes Lego's Betterkriskec |I would recommend this to a friend!The IR Receiver is a very good product from Lego because it can handle two channels at a time and is easy to hook up to anything on your models. I use the red channel to power the wheels on my car and the blue channel to power the steering. It easily can reach a far distance and handle the remote control. It's good for anything on power function Lego's that has a remote control.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Receiver
Shop more like this: