LEGO® Creative BricksClassic
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Dig into this selection of LEGO® bricks and let your imagination run away with you! The building possibilities are endless, with classic bricks in 29 different colors and special pieces including doors, windows, wheels, eyes and propellers. And if you don’t know where to start, you can find instructions with some ideas to get you going. This is an ideal set to help budding builders of all ages get creative, and would complement any existing LEGO collection.
- Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
- Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
- LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- April 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Little Box Set!Bangle |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe box set arrived yesterday and for the price i'd say it is excellent value. I bought this along with another, larger set for my 5 year old son to use for free play. The set comes in a card box with a plastic lid. The colours are vibrant and fun with lots of interesting shapes. I think the eyes are a great little addition. The instructions are good, for each stage you only need to find up to 3 different types of brick (though mostly it's 1 or 2) and are really good for young kids who know how to recognise numbers 1-6. The booklet has instructions for the sheep, the pencil, the house and the plane. Instructions for the car, the cow and the lighthouse are online. Personally I think it would have been better to include the lighthouse in the instructions booklet but despite this it's still a great set. The set allows you to build some lovely little mini models and also allows for some creative play. I will be keeping this in mind for the next time I need to buy a kids party gift (or maybe certain adults I know!).Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Bricks
- February 24th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for travel and quick playI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonBought as a extension set for my grandson, great for travel not to big or to small comes in a handy size box. It is a small size set but in my opinion still offers great value. Ideas booklet has a nice range of mini lego builds that is not to over complicated for five/six year olds.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Bricks
- June 24th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointment about the box.LutzMom |Purchased for: SelfWhile I love the ideas and the assortment of LEGO inside was wonderful, I actually bought this as a spur of the moment purchase from a store because I love the brick boxes and I hadn’t seen the 2x2 brick box before. I was so disappointed to open it and find out that only the lid was plastic and the bottom was not plastic but cardboard. I will find a use for the lid, but this was a major bummer.Play Experience5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Creative Bricks
- April 14th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Umm... REALLY?I would recommend this to a friend!Why didn't LEGO put ALL of the ideas in the manual!? It seems like you HAVE to go on a computer in order to get the rest of the ideas from a classic set. Plus, if your internet is NOT working, and you want to get ALL the ideas, it would be so irritating! So, it's extremely POINTLESS to have some of the ideas online instead of having ALL the ideas in the manual.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Creative Bricks