LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Frankenstein (40422) is a fun recreation of the famous fictional character. As part of the LEGO BrickHeadz collection, the figure comes with its own character ID and a sturdy baseplate for easy display, either individually or alongside other BrickHeadz models. Great gift for kids, BrickHeadz collectors and any Frankenstein fan!Building Instructions
- This collectible building set lets kids construct a fun LEGO® BrickHeadz™ model of one of the most recognizable characters from the horror genre: Frankenstein’s monster.
- A great gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and fun monsters, this building set provides an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for kids aged 10 and up.
- Combine with other LEGO® BrickHeadz™ models to create an impressive collection.
- Standing over 3” (9cm) tall, this 108-piece buildable toy delivers monster fun for kids at any time of the year.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- September 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good Brickhead with clever twistsPongoPongo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a Brickhead with a couple of nice twists that make it stand out well and represent the screen presentation of the Karloff monster nicely. What more do we want? Its issue around the time when Lego regulars expect "Seasonal Hallowe'en Specials" is inopportune; I don't know the movie but, as Shelley's "Frankenstein " isn't a ghost story, this Brickhead wouldn't be suitable for a seasonal special anyway. That said, it would be a step forward for Lego to introduce the extended base to all Brickheads. It should be Frankenstein's Monster- we know that, but that ship sailed decades ago- we people who indulge in that sort of pedantry can continue to be quietly smug to ourselves.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Frankenstein
- December 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant quick buildAndiejai | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as I saw this, I had to get it. I'm a classic horror fan have recently come to love lego. It's easy to build and the instructions are very clear and easy to follow. It's a fantastic figure and I'm going to display him with pride.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Frankenstein
- November 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Frankenstein for the blockhead win!kmrelo04 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this up in store on a trip with my fiancé and his family- they recently have gotten into a lot of LEGO builds and we have well have built ones as well( Steamboat Willie was a fun one) I love Frankenstein and hoped I would see it , it was a quick build, and can’t wait to put him up there with my LEGO ornament I got as well!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Frankenstein
- September 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Monster Out of placeJlfsaf | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfif you are OK with the black and grey, not sure, when making seasonal builds, they look great as a set. Now some are colored and frank is grey. Next, why didn't lego use the same type of base? The extra decorations make the holiday theme. Please stick to the recipe in the future.Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Frankenstein