Move over, R2-D2™ and BB-8™Display new D-O™ with your favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ collectibles.
Character to spare
This build-and-display set comes with a name plate and a minifigure version too.
Superbly recreated with a 360-degree-rotating and tilting head and posable antennas.
A new addition
Display D-O™ with your favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ collectibles.
Small droid, big personalityNew D-O™ is the newest droid to capture the hearts of Star Wars fans.
Spark memories of exciting Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie scenes with this cool LEGO® Star Wars™ D-O (75278) droid building toy. Authentic details of this lovable Star Wars character are superbly recreated with LEGO bricks and fans will be delighted by D-O's 360-degree-rotating and tilting head, and posable antennas.
Designed for display
This LEGO set includes a built-in stand for the construction model, plus an information sign with a cute D-O minifigure to make an eye-catching display at home or in a workplace.
Welcome to the LEGO Star Wars universe
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is its most successful theme with cool gift ideas for all ages, so why not join in the fun?
- Fans can build their own collectible model of the lovable D-O (75278) droid from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, reproducing authentic details in LEGO® style to create a fantastic build-and-display piece.
- The model has posable antennas and its head tilts and rotates 360 degrees just like the Star Wars™ character. It comes with a built-in display stand, plus an information sign and D-O minifigure to delight collectors.
- This D-O droid build-and-display model is new for May 2020 and makes a delightful addition to any Star Wars™ fan or LEGO® builder’s collection.
- This cool, 519-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ droid building toy is great fun for creative Star Wars fans aged 10+, and makes the best birthday gift, Christmas present or special occasion surprise.
- The buildable D-O droid measures 10.5” (27cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep – it doesn't take up too much space but will make a big impression displayed at home or in the office for friends to admire.
- This cool, battery-free building toy offers a stress-relieving building experience. So take time out and enjoy constructing a fantastic Star Wars™ character build-and-display model on your own, with family or friends.
- Thinking of buying this D-O model for a Star Wars™ fan new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with clear, step-by-step instructions so they can take on this building challenge with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction kits are great for fans of all ages to buildand display the models, recreate epic scenes from the Star Wars saga and create their own exciting stories. There’s something for everyone!
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures that they connect strongly and pull apart easily – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that this Star Wars™ D-O construction toy meets the highest safety standards on Earth (and in any other galaxy you travel to!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Interesting BuildInvaderZiM | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed the circle wheel build, was a nice addition to build knowledge. Was a error in the instructions on my build but nothing major. It was my first static Star Wars droid build, closest to this for me would be the Wall-E robot that I motorized. Found this set for a very good sale and gave it a go. I ended up using him to decorate my computer...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D-O™
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun Build; Wobbly HeadLEGOBuilder007007 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build, with some innovative techniques. The way in which the wheel comes together is quite clever. My only real complaint is with the head. I feel that a little reinforcement would have made it more stable. As it is, it wobbles. If you’re a big Star Wars or D/O fan, then you’ll love it.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D-O™
- April 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0If you love D-O you'll not be disappointedRSmex1977 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA simple build and the finished display model does look good. A nice addition to my growing Star Wars collection. But I do feel it is over priced for what it is, especially when the new Star Helmet models all have higher piece counts and lower prices than this model. Lego taking advantage of the serious collectors & the brick nuts like myself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 55 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D-O™
- June 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The perfect model of me, Dio.DioBrando | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf I hadn't used my stand [THE WORLD] this would've taken me about 4-5 hours. But using [THE WORLD]'S time stop and it's precision, I built it in 1 minute. It is a wonderful model of me, however I would change a few things, like the muscles, the hair colour, and the fangs. It is very well made. I am also bothered by the lack of the road roller. Thank you, Lego. KONO DIO DA ZA WARUDO ROADA ROLLADAPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D-O™