Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO® Star Wars 75208 Yoda’s Hut. This feature-packed set includes Yoda’s swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke can balance boxes and stand on one arm to demonstrate his fledgling Jedi powers. There's also a Force jump function that can be attached to the front or back of the model. Jump Luke from the roof and swing from the ‘vine' with Yoda on his back. Inside, there's a folding bed, fireplace, a selection of food and furnishing elements, plus a secret compartment under the floor. There’s even a window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in! This feature-laden Star Wars playset includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Yoda and Luke Skywalker minifigures plus an R2-D2 figure.
- Features foldout training sections, a detachable Force jump function, rooftop ‘vine’ swing function and a detailed interior including folding bed, fireplace, food and furnishing elements, and a secret underfloor compartment.
- Carry Yoda on Luke's back as he trains.
- Balance boxes, stand on one arm, pull a cool Force jump and swing from the ‘vine' like a true Jedi!
- Weapons include Yoda's staff and Luke's Lightsaber.
- Accessory elements include a carrot, frying pan, bottle and a snake.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Empire strikes again...iLLWiLL173 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEmpire strikes back is my favorite movie in the SW series...so I had to pick up this updated set from the movie.. I honestly thought it wasnt going to be all that good cause it's much smaller and less pieces but it's awesome...its also fun to build and very nice play elements to it despite it's size... like Yoda..don't let it's size fool you haha..also the price is a bit high tho..$25 would of been perfect for it The Minifigures are very cool to have for any collector (like myself) ...my only small issue is the head print on Artoo..for some reason alot of people including myself are getting the prints around the top uneven and weird looking. mine is a bit uneven but not bad enough to be upset about..I'm sure some people might have some real bad ones though ...otherwise this is a near perfect set if you're a fan of Empire or a collector then get this set..you will not regret it!..Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Hut
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0'You Must Go to Dagobah.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!In nearly two decades of LEGO Star Wars there's never been a set dedicated to the home of the greatest Jedi Master - until now. As it's such a small set it's a rather disappointingly quick build but it manages to re-create Yoda's humble home very well with some clever use of parts for the curved doorway and window. LEGO have even included Yoda's snake roommate! The earthen colour palette is accurate to the source material and the ability to move the exterior pieces allows for different display options. However the play-features of this set are the real stand out. Luke can 'swing' using the vine after pressing a lever, perform a 'backflip' by hitting a brick and 'levitate' items using the Force because of transparent pieces. You can basically re-enact every famous training scene from The Empire Strikes Back in this set. The exclusive minifigures just make this set even better. Luke comes in his training outfit with a reversible headpiece: one nervous, the other eyes closed in concentration. Yoda looks fantastic and comes with his iconic stick. Finally the first R2-D2 variant in years with printing representing the poor droid covered in mud. For Star Wars LEGO fans this set has been worth the wait and truly does Yoda's home justice. It's fun and looks great on display. Not one to miss.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Hut
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yoda's Hutdeerstears | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Set which I bought being an adult. This is great! No more words.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Hut
- in over 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Do or do notEdwathird | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set and wanted to get it for the longest time and I’m glad I got it but I wish it weren’t so crammped inside to pose the figures but I love it a bunch. I definitely suggest getting it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Hut