Welcome to the LEGO Disney CastleThis amazing set is packed with elements inspired by some of Disney’s greatest films.
Bring the magic homeThe LEGO replica of the Walt Disney World Resort Cinderella Castle features an intricately detailed façade, Disney-themed rooms and 5 Disney minifigures.
LEGO® Disney Castle
Packed with Disney details
Discover elements from your favorite films in every room
Fireworks display function
Stud shooters launch from the golden-spired tower.
Perfect for role-playing magical movie moments.
Lift the roof section to discover the hidden elements.
Magical family fun
Recreate iconic scenes from Disney movies.
Endless build-and-play fun
This 4,000-piece set is over 2-feet tall.
Includes 5 LEGO® Disney minifiguresDaisy Duck, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell.
Bring the magical world of Disney to your home with The Disney Castle. This highly detailed LEGO® model with over 4,000 pieces offers a rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of exciting Disney-themed features and functions. The intricately detailed facade and towers replicate the iconic Walt Disney World® Resort Cinderella Castle, and each accessible castle room includes special features inspired by some of Disney’s greatest animated feature films, providing endless play possibilities with the included minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Tinker Bell, or other characters from your collection.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Mickey Mouse with a tuxedo, Minnie Mouse with red dress, Donald Duck with classic outfit, Daisy Duck with pink skirt, lavender colored shoes and a bow, and Tinker Bell with wig element, skirt, wings and a magic wand.
- The Disney Castle features a detailed facade with a stone bridge, clock, wide arched entrance, ornate balconies, spired towers, plus a four-story main building and a five-story, golden-spired main tower, both containing rooms with assorted Disney-inspired features and elements.
- Castle main building first floor features the main hall with large arched doorway, mosaic floor tiling, ornate chandelier, suits of armor, shield-decorated walls, grandfather clock, floor-standing vase with buildable flower elements, magic carpet and a golden lamp.
- Castle main building second-floor room features buildable dark-blue curtains with curtain pole, ornate buildable candelabra and rose, and glass case elements.
- Castle main building third-floor room features a chest with book of spells, mop and bucket elements, and access to the main tower second-floor room.
- Castle main building fourth-floor bedroom features a detailed bed with decorative golden headboard elements.
- Main tower first-floor kitchen features a large redbrick-patterned stove, workbench, buildable broom and pumpkin, plus pots, pans and assorted kitchen and food elements.
- Main tower second-floor room includes a spinning wheel and access to the castle main building third-floor room.
- Main tower third-floor room features a chest containing brush, scissor and lock of black hair elements, plus a balcony with 2 stud shooters for a firework-display function.
- Main tower fourth-floor room features a golden mirror, plus red apple and glass vase elements.
- Main tower fifth-floor room features a window bench and an arched window.
- Also includes 2 frogs and a golden crown element.
- Remove part of the roof section to discover the glass slipper element and fairy-tale book element with printed cover.
- Launch the fireworks and let the magic begin!
- Combine with other LEGO® minifigure characters for endless adventures!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16 and over.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- The Disney Castle measures over 29” (74cm) high, 18.8” (48cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for money!CharlieB1995 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn amazing purchase! Obviously it's quiet expensive but I believe it's great value for money. I'm 21 and it took me 15 hours and 28 minutes to complete in a relaxed way (multiple sittings in front of the tv). It has 14 stages, taking between 45 mins to 2 hours each (average of about an hour). The finished thing is very heavy, and is ~49cmx33cmx75cm. It has so many cool features and a secret chamber. Not to mention a thing to shoot "fireworks".Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrs 28 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- August 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas came early!Paris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set on the website I couldn't wait for it to come out, although I was a little hesitant about the price. Being both a Lego AND Disney fan there was little doubt that I would eventually purchase it, but if I needed any convincing then seeing the completed model in the Lego store convinced me to buy it early on the VIP program. It really is an impressive model in terms of size and detail, and you really appreciate the complexity of the build during the making process (it took me 12 hours spread over 5 days). There are so many neat features - the references to various films (Frog and the Princess, Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, Tangled, Snow White, and Brave), the beautiful tiled flooring and columns/arches of the lower ground level, and the hidden enclosed glass slipper in its case and 'once upon a time' story book. The number of mini-figures is disappointingly low given the set's price tag, but if you have already purchased series one of the Lego Disney mini-figures, these easily fit in and enhance the model further. Tinkerbell can be made to fly over the castle by using elements ID 99785 (1x12/1x2 bar with end-plate end) and 15712 (plate 1x1 up-right clip) and is worth doing. This really is a fantastic set and Lego have done a brilliant job in recreating this iconic Magic Kingdom castle. Let's hope more iconic Disney buildings are to come in the future e.g. Epcot's Spaceship Earth?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- January 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An awesome setJohn7468 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an incredible and awesome set. The overall shape is excellent and the engineers did a great job matching it to the real Cinderella castle. The back side of the castle is as detailed as the front, with all kinds of rooms for the mini-figures to play in. Since this model is correctly scaled to the mini-figs, it towers above any other Lego sets. However, I have a possible complaint: it seems like there are a lot of left-over pieces. Is this normal for a set of this size or did I screw something up along the way? I can understand including some extra little pieces since they can get easily lost, but this seems like a lot. I also wonder why some steps require two pieces where one would work fine. For example, why does the model use two 1x2 plates instead of one 2x4 plate? Are the 2 pieces cheaper to produce than the 1 piece? I hope this isn't an artificial way to increase the number of parts. As a warning: this model becomes very delicate, especially the upper tower sections. Make sure the upper floor and upper tower are securely locked into place before moving the castle. I found this out the hard way: when I picked up the the castle to move it across the table, the tower fell off and broke. Then again, these are Lego bricks so it's not that big of a deal to rebuild the broken section.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- October 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Making Disney Magic One Brick At A Time...reluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say that this was quite a challenging build. I consider myself an advanced Lego builder, but this took time, patience, steady hands, and ample room to complete. I spent 13 hours, spread over 2 days 3 nights, building this magnificent set. The attention to detail is truly amazing and neither video or pictures can do it justice. This is why I drove 2.5 hours to my Chicago area Lego store to see it built. I wasn't expecting any to be in stock, but there were a couple and I purchased the one with the least box damage. Now on to my review...wow where to start. Let us start with the sheer amount of pieces in various size, color, and shape. I truly enjoyed the plethora of pieces and building types. Mind you I'm a bigger guy, with large hands, and the fine detail work with 1x1 tiles and such was tedious. The building breakdown and illustrations were all easy to follow and didn't overwhelm you on any given step. The pieces come in bags from 1-14. The extremely thick manual and stickers come packaged in plastic without cardboard. The pieces themselves are tucked in one white flimsy box or placed alongside said box. I was surprised to see that there were fewer stickers than I had anticipated. The stickers are of really good quality. The exposed brick stickers are laser cut and not just bricks printed on a larger gray background sticker. I was very concerned about the stickers being big and ugly. The set really is not complete without them. The illustrations do a good job of placement suggestion as well. In the end, I'm happy with my sticker placement. The set utilizes most of its surface area well. I think there were some missed opportunities to incorporate more Disney easter eggs here and there. The archery area could also have used a little more detail as well. The addition of a rack for bow and quiver would have been nice. The room details are well thought out. I like all of the Disney films presented in model. I think there is some area for Disney characters to maneuver within. I do wish the set had come with more characters. Cinderella would have been nice. I didn't mind having Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Donald as I skipped those in the mini figure collection. The best figure of the bunch though is Tinkerbell. Now I'd like to talk about what I didn't like in the set. I thought the piece count is a little misleading as there are so many tiny pieces utilized here. The price per piece is on point, but it would have been nice to have more of the larger pieces when able to be used. Many times, as with most Lego sets, multiple 1x1 tiles are stacked when unnecessary. I'm not sure how the designers could have avoided stacking methodology. My other main complaint is structural integrity of the set. This set CANNOT be easily moved without breaking down into 3 sections. I would avoid moving it at all costs for children under the age of 7. If they would like to play with the set, then I suggest placing it on the floor in 3 sections for ease of play. The final tower construction has the weakest structural integrity. I was assembling, with both hands, and the tower buckled/shot out of my hands and onto floor. Luckily only a few pieces came off, but the area between Snow White Mirror and above the mirror is extremely fragile. I'm not thrilled with the sets ability to teeter from tower up. The base is very very solid, but the jump plate usage above is lacking. I would be very careful about the handling of tower sections as well. Too tight of grip and one could buckle on you. Overall I'm satisfied with this as a display piece. I highly recommend it for Disney and Castle Enthusiasts alike. Pros: Piece shapes/colors, premium laser cut stickers, overall building aesthetic, detailed manual, display function, variety of extra pieces included Cons: Structural integrity, misleading piece count, no cardboard for manual, Lego box integrity lacking to support product weight (damaged boxed from shipping to Lego Store) Thank you for looking at my reviewPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle