Play out galactic adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75221 Imperial Landing Craft. As seen in Star Wars: A New Hope, this fun model has folding wings for flight/landing modes, stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp. And with lots of space inside to sit or stand Imperial troops, any Imperial leader will have endless fun shuttling them wherever they're needed in the galaxy! This set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and an R2-D2 droid.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, an Imperial Shuttle Pilot, Sandtrooper and a Sandtrooper Squad Leader, plus R2-D2!
- Imperial Landing Craft features folding wings for flight/landing modes, 2 stud shooters, landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit and opening top panels with a slide-out access ramp, plus lots of space inside to sit or stand your minifigures.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, 2 blasters and Obi-Wan's Lightsaber.
- Load up the troopers and fly them across the galaxy, wherever they’re needed!
- Combines with the 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina set for action-packed Tatooine adventures.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 25th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Overpriced for low qualityCornbread43VA | 14-18I do not completely hate this set. I bought it for a reason. But there was a lot wrong with this. It looks nice, except for when flying because the wings are somewhat short and the landing gear does NOT retract, which is a huge downside to a set with great potential. There are also gaps that could have easily been modified out. The black part of the cockpit is not accurate and does not look good to me. It should have been white, or even dark bluish gray. The 2 x 4 wedge plate on the cockpit looks out of place, especially with the 1 x 2 brick modified with studs on 1 side being light bluish gray. Another coloration mess-up is the plate beneath the trans-blue 1 x 4 tile is azure while the other piece is white, so the thrust looks like it is two different colors. Minus the looks, the features are okay, but I wish the minifugure selection was better. Obi-Wan and R2-D2 do NOT belong in this set. Obi-Wan is in a cheaper set from this year, and R2 came in several sets from this year. This ship was barely seen in the Original Trilogy but was prominent in Star Wars Rebels. R2 and Obi-Wan could have been replaced by updated versions of Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger, which we still need. OR even etter, they could have been replaced by two more Sandtroopers. We had enough room for more than two, but we didn't get more than two. That's ridiculous that it's a troop transport without enough figures, especially because the last version from back-in-the-day had enough figures. Overall, this could have been better. I like it, but there was a lot that could have been changed. It is very overpriced for what you actually get.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Landing Craft
- November 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice & new modern take on an older set.TimDRM | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts a nice new sleek update to the Stormtrooper troop transport from years gone. It is a genuinely nice build with some great pieces used and I especially like the look of the cockpit. Opening up the shuttle is effortless and I really liked the inclusion of the landing ramp. Though the gaps in the front of the shuttle between the top and bottom panels is a bit glaring as well as the lack of folding function on the landing gear. The Stormtrooper figures and pilot are really well designed and look great. Though a rather unnecessary and pointless inclusion of Old Ben and R2D2..! + New and sleek locking design (especially cockpit) + Stormtrooper figs and pilot are especially well done + Great play and build functions - The use of Old Ben and R2D2 in a Stormtrooper 'TROOP' transport that were not in the original set or the scene in A New Hope - Gaps in the front - Landing Gear not folding awayPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Landing Craft
- July 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0One Of My favorite Vehicles But A Bad TranslationThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Very swooshable and sturdy build which doesn't fall apart in play. I like the retracting ramps and doors a lot. And price per part ratio is fair. I really like the figures as well but don't feel R2 and Obi Wan were needed. Cons: Stickers on curved parts already peeling and always a major downer. The model really does not accurately portray the source...with the Rebels TV show out there are many many uses and close-up views for this vehicle that could have been used. It isn't terrible but could have been SO much better if they had gone to the source. The cockpit sits much higher and the boarding door is on the front under it. Also the wings are jointed like a regular shuttle. I also would have traded out the Obi and R2 figures for either 2 more sand troopers or a couple Rebels characters instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Landing Craft
- October 29th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Great Experience Through-and-ThroughCaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI made a 2 hour trek to the nearest LEGO store to pick this up, and it was a great experience. The set itself has not been seen since 2007 I believe, and there are many updates that LEGO has done to make this set much better. For the minifigs, the Imperial shuttle pilot is very nice with his all-black outfit, but didn't seem too exclusive at all. The sandtrooper and sandtrooper captain figures were great as well, although it seems LEGO's printing isn't as good as it used to be, as one of their helmets was misprinted. I did like their pauldrons and backpacks, and the inclusion of regular blasters instead of the stud blasters. Obi-Wan was nice, but hadn't changed since a few years ago, and R2-D2 is the same as always. The shuttle itself is phenomenal, very sturdy and nice looking in most places. The cockpit was extremely fun to build, and LEGO made good use of their SNOT technique pieces. The ramp works well inside, although it has slid out more than once. The wings work well, and the sticker detailing works great. The engines look very nice, although they are not the most sturdy on the side. There is lots of space on the interior, which is great so that you can add stormtroopers or sandtroopers from your collection to ferry them into battle. One issue I did have was the landing gear not retracting, but it is easily removed and still looks great without it. Unfortunately, the firepower capabilities of the shuttle have decreased since its last appearance, and all it has to protect itself are two stud shooters by the cockpit and maybe a couple rocket launchers hidden in the trooper hold that don't actually fire., which is underwhelming compared to all the bombs and rockets that the 2007 one had. Overall though, this set is very good, but the reason it got a 4 star out of 5 rating from me is that for one, it didn't come with enough stormtroopers( and why is Obi-Wan and R2 in there?!), and secondly the incredibly high price-point at $90 USD, more reasonable at $70 in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Landing Craft