First Order Heavy Scout Walker™First Order Heavy Scout Walker™3.7143514.
Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 25th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A Spooky Lil Spider WalkerEpsilonMouse | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRight of the bat, I visually enjoyed this set. It's bigger than I expected and it's got a really good weight to it. I test dropped it and the only piece it lost was the gun on the front. But the real prize here is the technic pieces that give it a nasty skittery motion that I imagine would have been as iconic as the stuttering walk of the AT-ST. The minifigures you get, Resistance Trooper, First Order Gunner, General Hux, and First Order Flametrooper, are good, but I honestly would have preferred another trooper instead of Hux, but that's mostly because I don't really need him to round out my collection. I picked this up from my local Target for a sweet 21$ because of a sale. Honestly, I probably never would have bought it otherwise. But for the price I paid, it was definitely worth it. That being said, I had several issues with the set. First, I've never enjoyed how Lego makes flamethrowers; this one especially is ungainly and large. It easily stands at one and a half minifigs. Second, the weird tilt of the head is annoying, as well as the unusual position of the guns, which don't quite line up. My last minor complaint is that is that it doesn't show up in the films, but that's not super important, because Disney seems to be cutting a lot of things out of the movies at the last minute. My only real complaint is that this set came missing like twenty pieces. For me, it was no big deal because I have more than enough replacement pieces, but for anyone else, this might be a big problem. This has only ever happened to me once before, but it's always kind of a bummer to stop building to search your bins for missing bits. Overall, it's a solid set with a lot of moving parts you really don't see often, but the price point is disheartening.20 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- March 8th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Lack of CommunicationGoldfish | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fantastic, the build itself was very well crafted and put together, and the minifigures were great. My problem for this set however, is that this vehicle was never seen in The Last Jedi or any other Star Wars movies. I get that it isn't necessarily Lego's fault that this was the case, but better communication is needed! Because if there were more of these, it would have sold. This set continues to sit on the shelves of my local Walmart because no one wants it. It wasn't shown in the movies and there are no stand out minifigures like Rey, Poe Dameron or Finn to make it stand out.
Response from LEGO SHOP16 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed the set. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as possible, but if a detail changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set based on a scene that's not in the final film. Either way, all our movie-based sets are okayed by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- July 26th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0JediJim | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed the build, a bit repetitive in parts. Like the way the legs move. Grandson likes itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- July 26th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The new at-stNickDaWick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as the clear pictures of this guy came out, I knew I had to have it. The per part ratio is one of the best from the wave. The set only has two new figures, so let's start with that. The first order gunner guy, who I have many of from the old battle pack, is a good figure. His printing is nothing special, but he works with the set. I fell like the flame trooper would have been cooler if we hadn't just gotten it in a battle pack, but it helps with army growing. The resistance trooper is so-so. The faceprint we already have, and the body is new. I was hoping to grow my army from the troops I have gotten from 2015, but they are too different. Hux is the best fig in the set. I missed out on him in 2015 and was happy to see him in this set. This time he came with his hair, what I think is better than the hat. Now, the set. Lego has always found ways to put in play features, and this had two main features and two small ones. The first main one is the walking feature. The entire build is formed around the legs, and the feature works okay. As older fans do, I have this displayed until I do stop motion videos again. I always like finding an action pose, but you can hardly get it to stay still with two legs up and two legs down unless they are right next to one another. It works fine for younger kids, but it is choppy. The second one is, of course, spring-loaded missiles. I'm not going to complain that they are in the open, it was impossible to hide. They do a good job most of the time, so I can let this pass. The other two are small things. The side guns can be twisted up and down, and the hatch at the top opens. Now for the building. IT. WAS. NOT. FUN. You had to build the same thing like eight times! The build at the start felt like it was going to fall apart. I think the finished thing works just fine. I buy Lego to also help me enjoy my day after work or school. It used a lot of technic pieces and was just boring after the last three legs, and I still had five to go! I love this set, the look is something new, and that's what I want from this movie and Lego. All in all, I love the finished walker, just not what it took to get it done...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™