Give little builders an invitation to a fabulous party at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447) playset. Kids who like nothing more than hanging out with friends will love pretending to help Henry celebrate his birthday with his buddies.
The delight is in the detail
With lots of play starters, plus 3 mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, this LEGO Friends set lets kids use their creativity to come up with fun friendship stories. They can bash the piñata for kids and release the candy, join their friends on the gazebo’s spinning dancefloor or sail around the lake in the elegant swan boat. It also has a wealth of cute accessories, such as LEGO balloons, a kite with a flexible tail and a nut for the squirrel, to help fire the imaginative play.
Everyone is welcome to play
Introduce little builders to the world of Heartlake City, where children will find friends who are just like them and where every kid's invited to join in the fun.
- Do you know a child who loves celebrating? Make their day with the creative gift of LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447)! Packed with features, it gives kids hours of imaginative friendship play.
- This set comes with 3 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, plus a squirrel figure, so there's loads of role-play to be had with this birthday gift for kids.
- From pounding the piñata to boogying on the dancefloor, kids can recreate their favorite party activities. If the fun gets too much, they can cool off with a boat ride on the lake.
- Kids will fall for the cute details. The piñata is packed with candy; the kite has a flexible tail; and the dancefloor has a spinning function so the mini-dolls look like they’re dancing.
- The ideal birthday present for kids aged 6+, this set also makes a great special occasion gift or just-because treat. Clear instructions mean little building experience is required.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep, this 432-piece set packs loads of play into neat dimensions.
- Heartlake City gifts for kids are filled with realistic details to help kids play out real-world scenarios and explore their passions with the very best of friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This popular LEGO® toy is tested to the max to make sure it meets rigorous global safety standards.
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter has so much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!I sat down to build this set with my daughter who is 8. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the bags come numbered in order with all the pieces you need for each section. The instructions were easy for my daughter to follow and she only needed me to find her the pieces and guide her on placement slightly. She really liked that she was mostly able to do it herself. It took about an hour from start to finish for her to have the whole set together. When she was done she started playing on it immediately. It's really cute and she spent a good while playing. It's a good value for the price considering she plays with it daily for hours and is already begging for the other sets. I definitely reccomend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for all ages!chelsk88 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Heartlake City Park LEGO is so much fun to build together as a family and my daughter has many hours enjoying the fun. She loves the characters and squirrel and fun details with the balloons and piñata. I love how she uses her imagination and creativity and comes up with never ending stories with her legos. The dance floor spins around and the swan float is a lot of fun. This would be a great gift idea for any occasion or just because. This LEGO set was super easy to set up. It took less than two hours with my husband and daughter helping.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter loves this lego set. She was so excited to open it. She had hours of fun putting it together and loves to pretend it is part of her neighborhood that she created. All of the pieces were included and they snap together easily. They also hold together well. There are small pieces so it's not intended for small children. This is a great starter set but is also great to have as an addition piece to the other lego sets. My daughter is hooked on Legos and this set does not disappoint.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Productrrnako |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego Friends Hearlake City Park set keeps the kids entertained for hours. It is easy to put together and the pieces connect well. The attention to detail of this set is thoroughly enjoyed. The dance floor spins and is fascinating. The little dolls make great imaginative play. They take a boat ride on the lake. The pinata is cute as are all the separate items. They love pretending with this cute set and I really like that it keeps them entertained. I would recommend this Lego set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park