- Fantastic Beasts™
- Grindelwald´s Escape
Enter a fantasy realm with LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75951 Grindelwald’s Escape magical showdown between Seraphina Picquery™ and Grindelwald, featuring an articulated carriage with opening doors and removable roof attached to the Thestral figure with hinged wings. Use the shooting spell accessories to make the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald magic come alive and role-play a mighty battle. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery™ minifigures, plus a Thestral figure with posable wings.
- Features a buildable articulated carriage with opening doors and a removable roof.
- Flap the Thestral’s wings to make a flying escape!
- Also includes shooting spell accessories on the hands of Seraphina and Grindelwald.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie.
- Accessory elements include 2 wands.
- Carriage with Thestral measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- July 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Through the NightI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing! The build is simple but has a lot of charm. The minifigs are good, although I wish more detail was put into Grindelwald’s left (his right) eye. It is only faded. The buggy is by far my favorite part of this set. The exclusive creature (I believe it is exclusive) is a wonderful mold. I noticed this set on sale at walmart and I had to get it as a big HP and FB fan.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape
- January 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A gorgeous and fun set, but a bit Goldilocks whenPuidwne |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen building it it gave me a bit of trouble. The red axle piece was a bit difficult to get through. Reverse of that the front wheel assembly want to keep falling off until it finally snap together. There are a lot parts in this set. I find myself building the carriage first, and the horse and minifigs latter. Despite all that it's a gorgeous set i enjoyed putting togther.30 January 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! I'm sorry you had a little bit of trouble putting this set together. If you ever need building help in the future or something doesn't fit quite right, you're welcome to get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/service.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape
- December 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exceeded ExpectationsShanbbb |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUpon buying this set I was sceptical that it would be very small, not have much function and be more of a display piece. How pleasantly surprising! This set is a very decent size for the price, matches perfectly with the screenplay from Grindelwald’s escape and has brilliant playability. This one will definitely be being passed down to my son!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape
- September 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0IamSIBE |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little build. Good quality. Worth the price. Completes the setLevel of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape