Relive bounty hunter The Mandalorian and the Child’s battles against Scout Trooper and other enemies with The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport (75292) LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy for kids. This brick-built armoured transport shuttle features a cargo hold with opening sides that double as access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, escape pod and more authentic details to inspire creative play.
A challenging build for ages 10 and up, this 1,023-piece starship construction kit includes 5 collectible LEGO Star Wars characters, including new-for-August-2020 The Mandalorian and the Child LEGO minifigures. It’s great for role play and combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more action.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular with awesome gift ideas for all ages.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO® brick model of The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport (75292) starship.
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO® figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles.
- The transport ship features a dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play.
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. It makes a super Christmas gift or birthday present for boys and girls aged 10+.
- The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide. It makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible building toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so the fun, creative, playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This buildable playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can piece together the Mandalorian dreadnought building toy with Jedi-like confidence!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, dream up their own original stories or simply display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure a perfect, easy connection every time and consistently robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Mandalorian building set meets the highest safety standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the way!TheUs3rWins | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Star Wars set and it was fund to build. I built it over a few days once the kids were in bed. Very solid design while incorporating all the main features of the on screen ship. I customized it even further to look more accurate, take a look at the photos. Happy Building, You have been quested to have a fun build, this is the wayPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport
- December 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0“This is The Way”StarWarsFan4 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set and cool figures. I will start with the cons of the set. The interior is hard to play in and kind of hard to put figures in it. (The cockpit is easy to put figures in though) The carbonites are also a little hard to slide in too. The window is not packed in a bag and gets scratched up. There are several mistakes in the instructions but it did not really confuse me on the building process. Pros: Figures are cool especially Mando and Grogu. I like the bed even though you have to move the cape a little for Mando’s legs to attach to the studs. But you can put the Grogu figure in the bed fairly easily. The escape pod is cool and fun on the top. I wish there was a ladder to the cockpit but it is fine. I had a incorrect piece inserted into the set and one piece had the extra plastic still on it but those two pieces will get sent to me probably soon. If you were planning on swooshing it around really fast you might want a different set like an a-wing because this one is kind of heavy for me to do that, but you can still move it pretty fast. I definitely recommend this set for any mando fan or Razor Crest fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The razor crestMatthew103 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Finally, the set based off the hit show is here! The razor crest from the Mandalorian is a fantastic set that for multiple reasons may be my favorite of the year. For 1 the details, the attention to detail is incredibly good. For example the bed that the mandalorian has under his cockpit in the set is accurate in the show as he uses it to hide baby yoda from his friends in episode 5 and 6. The carbonite feature is really well done, and the escape pod is really well made and surprising durable if you accidentally drop it, and I didn’t even know he had it. 2. The minifigures. All of the minifigures seen here do have a good or popular role in The show like the stormtrooper that punches baby yoda in episode 8. Greef Karga with his dual pistol (nice detail) is there with 2 expressions. IG-11 which is exclusive to the set as of now is a bit hard to keep together but really cool to have. The mandalorian/Din Djarin is a tad bit disappointing since he does not have his beskar armor but still good to have. And last but definitely not least, the child. The child is a great mini figure to have and is incredibly small. So small I was surprised and he is easy to lose. 3, playability. This is a good set for kids to play with for its size and characters. You can use many things on the ship to role play with especially since it mostly opens up. In conclusion, this is one of lego’s best sets of the year and I was pleasantly surprised and was a great birthday gift to me as it would be for someone else who loves Star Wars.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport
- September 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I have spokenFirstMightWeasel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas on the fence about this set and finally grabbed one when it came on sale. I don’t know what I was worried about. This is a brilliant set that is surprisingly large and chunky when completed. The build was a lot of fun with the structure utilising a lot of technic parts to build up the frames and supports. The end result is a set that’s built like a tank! It is very solid once done and my five year old is having a blast swooshing it around and attacking the tie fighter. Holding the model from the rear over the wing mounts work best for him as he can use his thumb to fire the missiles. Lots of future opportunity to build out the interior. It also displays really well on a shelf when not being played with and captures the look of the ship we saw in the showPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ Bounty Hunter Transport