London BusCreator Expert
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Celebrate iconic design with this charming double-decker London Bus, featuring a wealth of authentic details, including a bright-red color scheme, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires, destination sign, and an open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the upper sightseeing deck. Functions include an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with a sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior with worn look seating and additional authentic details, including a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum. Reversible transit advertising posters are also provided as printed labels with a 1950s or present-day London promotion. This LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
- The London Bus comes with an array of brick-built features and details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, reversible transit advertising posters provided as printed labels, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign. It also has an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior.
- Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck. Additional authentic detailing includes a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum elements.
- Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
- Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
- Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
- Lift the hood to access the engine.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2017 tire with standard tread, quarter bows and arches in red, and 1x1x1 A2/3 bricks with vertical studs.
- This model includes more than 1,680 pieces.
- This model is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO® Creator Expert vehicle series.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- July 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent build with amazing detailskhukhas |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a Technic guy, but this set gave me lost of pleasure in building it. There are some building techniques that I didn't know, and the level of detail of this iconic but is hudge.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- May 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set !PaalR |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts a beautiful model ,that is fun to build too! The only boring is to build the seats(many seats...) The building is easy,but i hate stickers! As a finish model its look good,and you can have it on display in your living room:-) I do a face lift of the front,and ad some smaler headligth ++ I think the orginal ligths was to big..Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus
- July 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Big, red bus. nice for collectorssinan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwell detailed, good size double decker bus. bunch of nice parts on that price.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45London Bus
- August 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value and DetailsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really loved the details in this set. My favorite bits are the cleverly built spiral staircase and the single pink stud representing gum somebody stuck under a seat. This is a fun build, too. The only repetitive part is putting together the individual seats, but they don't take long and can easily be made assembly-line style.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London Bus