Lloyd's Hydro MechNINJAGO®
Temporarily out of stock
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Ninja fans can enjoy nonstop fun recreating scenes from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series with the supercool Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750). The ninja playset features a posable mech toy with a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other to inspire great role-play action.
Creative toys for fantasy adventures
The underwater playset has 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and the villainous Maaray Guard. Kids can play out their own adventures to see which one of this warring pair can win the wave amulet that is also included in the set.
LEGO® sets for developmental fun.
NINJAGO playsets allow kids to escape to an incredible fantasy world where they can learn about the ninja values of courage, self-sacrifice and family through enriching role play. They can choose to act out their make-believe stories with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) is a fantastic underwater playset with a posable mech for kids to enjoy hours of exciting adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and a Maaray Guard. The pair can fight over the precious wave amulet that is also included in the set.
- Mech toy has posable legs, a cockpit that opens for Lloyd to ride inside, a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other for entering into underwater combat.
- This battle playset offers a rewarding build and makes a great unexpected treat for any ninja-loving child aged 7 and up.
- The impressive mech toy stands over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high – the perfect portable size to play with at home or for kids to take wherever they go.
- Discover other sets based on the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series, including Ninja Sub Speeder (71752), Water Dragon (71754), Hydro Bounty (71756) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of fun-filled playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills through imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you peace of mind for your kids.
- August 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Ninjago modelI would recommend this to a friend!I love this model. It was easy to build and I love playing with it.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- October 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost perfectI would recommend this to a friend!I picked this mech up for a rainy day build and it was a lot of fun to put together! The mech looks great for the most part, with really cool details, enough limb variation to keep things interesting, and a really great reimagining of the airplane tail component. The Minifigures are phenomenal as well, with the scuba Lloyd and snake person (?) really looking next level. I think this underwater race might have my favourite Ninjago monster designs ever and I hope to collect a few more sets from this theme. The only downs about this set is that the feet are a little fragile - more of a problem for younger kids who will stomp it around - and I feel like the sides of the legs and the back could have a bit more of a refined finish. However, this is more of a display quibble and my four-year-old has been having a blast flying it around and pinching minifigs with the claws. For the price I'd say this is excellent value whether you're a diehard Ninjago fan or are just bored and want to build a cool robot. This year's lion 3-in-1 Creator set uses the same deep yellow, so I used parts from it to bulk up my mech and I must say it looks smart!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Lloyd's Hydro Mech