Model of perfectionBuild the ultimate super sports car with the exclusive new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
Take it for a test driveSee the exclusive new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in action.
Enter the cockpit
Take the wheel behind the authentic console.
Accelerate in style
Power up the V12 Engine with movable pistons.
Make your getaway
Discover an overnight bag and code to unlock more content online.
Attend a grand opening
Arrive in style with iconic Lamborghini Scissor doors.
Get in gear
View the intricate 8-speed working sequential gearbox.
Adjust for performance
Lower the spoiler and achieve the Sián’s top speed.
Build for realThe new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 combines ultimate performance with pure emotion.
Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The beauty is in the details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special onlinecontent.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the best.FD16 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, this will be a long one. The Lego Lamborghini Sian is one of the best sets I have ever purchased and built, It is a masterpiece of mechanical engineering, and all the features work extremely well. The Scissor doors have got to be a highlight, they are smooth and it is easy to access the lever for them, the spoiler looks impressive, and is also easy to activate. You also can't help but admire the workings of the gearbox and engine. The steering is also a nice touch. Yes, there are some...mishaps, like some people have mentioned with the '50 shades of green', however, my set only had about 4 or 5 shades, and when looking at others photos compared to my car, LEGO is definitely improving their quality control on this set. The interior is not quite as good as the Bugatti, being a similar colour to the car itself, however, when you realise that all the pieces are printed, when you see the Italien flags in the back, that your one will be unique to you, and that it just looks so good, you just have to love it for what it is, a master of engineering and exterior design that normal people like us could probably never think of designing. That being said, the Bugatti Chiron will retire sooner, so get that before if you don't already have it, as you will have at least another two years to get this one, that being said, the lamborghini looks better, especially around the front, and has working suspension which doesn't require additional fixing, and if your looking at the pictures and aren't sure, remember to look at the pictures in a real life context, as the model will look so much better than on a all black or all white background, pictures don't do it justice. Remember, when you buy this set, you don't just get a LEGO set, you get the unboxing, (Truly spectacular), the exclusive owners club content, and the knowledge gifted to you as you start and work through the instruction books. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something challenging, or to do with friends or family, and has the money to do so. I have the cancelled holiday to thank for that one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 22nd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Poor colour matchingCJ9809 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfDisappointed with my £350 set of lego ! Although I haven’t had missing parts - the colour differences in the green panels and component parts is inexcusable. Don’t buy this product until lego have rectified the problemsBuild Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, little priceyScblf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a blast building this set and cannot stop admiring it. This was my first Lego technic set and was enthralled with the amount of detail that went into every aspect of the car. I am an engineering student and love figuring out how things work and tick, so this was right up my alley. Although I loved this set it does have some pit falls. First, there are a couple mistakes in the instruction manual, for example in box 4 you need 3 long black cords and it only tells you it needs two. Secondly, the green isn’t 100% consistent, however, this is not noticeable from display only when looking for it. The biggest problem I had was the price. I understand the extra production value of the set but in Canada this set is ridiculously expensive, because our dollar isn’t doing so well, so it isn’t all Legos fault but it’s definitely a deterrent. The joy that I had while building this set out weighed all these negatives though. I don’t regret my decision at all, I even ordered the Bugatti to build something similar.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Super-Car Yet!Lemuel | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have the Porsche and Bugatti sets and Lego just keeps getting better at coming up with cool features to incorporate in their models. The cleverly hidden, yet functional, linkages to open the scissor doors and raise the rear spoiler were awesome. I also liked the transmission and paddle shifting on this model better - very smooth and great that you can see it switching gears through the bottom window. There were a few things that could have been better. Some of the green pieces color didn't match, being slightly yellowish. The instructions binding split easily. The packaging, while interesting, was not as well done as the Bugatti. Still, overall, this is a great model. It constantly amazes me how Lego can mimic such complex shapes as the rear spoiler and body panel s with there elements.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear there was a problem with your instruction booklet. We'd be happy to send a replacement. Just get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37