Droid Gunship™Droid Gunship™3.6154513.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Temporarily out of stock
Reinforce any LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy collector’s forces with the heavily armored LEGO Star Wars 75233 Droid Gunship. As seen in Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith, this detailed model features an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figure, lowering landing gear and non-firing directional cannons at the front. Add no less than 8 flick missiles and 2 stud shooters, plus Chief Tarfful and Yoda minifigures to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for a galaxy of action-packed LEGO Star Wars adventures! This building toy includes 2 minifigures and 2 LEGO figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chief Tarfful and Yoda, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid figures.
- Features 2 globe joint-mounted cannons, 4 dual flick missiles (8 in total) underneath, 2 wing-mounted stud shooters, lowering landing gear and an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid.
- Weapons include Tarfful's long-gun, Yoda's green Lightsaber and 2 blasters for the Battle Droids.
- Lay down a hail of missiles with the 4 dual-flick missiles and stud shooters as you battle the Clone Army!
- Battle Droids feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Create your own Star Wars™: The Revenge of the Sith style battles on Kashyyyk!
- Go head to head against the 75234 AT-AP Walker for even more LEGO® Star Wars™ fun.
- Droid Gunship construction toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Honestly surprisedAlexsynn | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTruly shocked at how much I enjoyed building this set, much more going on than is immediately visible in the pictures. For fans of the older Battlefront games it's a must-own as the CIS main battleship. Love it!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Droid Gunship™
- in 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.02019 Boring Re-releaseThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: This set is very swooshable and has a good set of figures. The updated battle droids are also nice. This set displays well and has some nice features like the retracting landing gear. So-so: This set is the same price as the 75042 version from just a couple years ago...and when finished is about the same size...but they give you less 66 less parts. Not a real step up in value. Cons: Stickers. This set really feels unnecessary so close to the last release. Almost identical. Really should have used one of the yet unreleased vehicles from E3 instead. Also the pilot spot for the battle droid does not actually seat the droid well and has trouble closing while it is in there. Overall if you missed 75042 you will like this version. If not wait for a sale. I got it 25% off the week it released in a retail store. 2019 is proving a low creativity year for Lego Star Wars...this set kinda shows the lack of effort.10 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that this set wasn't to your tastes, and we appreciate the feedback. With sagas as epic as Star Wars™, you may see us do multiple takes on the same vehicle. That's because we know fans might not have had a chance to get their hands on their favorite ship, scene, or character the first time around. Every set is a different interpretation of the vehicle, though. While it may look the same at first glance, there are always differences in the build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Droid Gunship™
- in 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0For Clone WarsSWLegoFam | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set was a good build and fun to play with. This is a great way to get the Chief and Yoda. The battle droids are not in the movie only the show and this ship has been repeated many times now.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Droid Gunship™
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ok, but not greatMetaSonic | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile this version of the droid gunship is the sleekest so far, it is the third one LEGO has made. I would be nice if LEGO made some sets from unused vehicles from the clone wars such as the UT-AT seen on mygeeto in ep III.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Droid Gunship™