Doggy Day CareFriends
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Looking for a gift for a kid who loves dog toys? The LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) set is a fantastic choice. It comes packed with details and 2 LEGO Friends mini-dolls to help animal-mad kids get lost in hours of creative story-making play.
Grow vivid imaginations
There are loads of ways for kids to imagine having fun with the dogs in their care. They can help LEGO Friends Emma give the dogs a scrub in the pool, take them for exercise in the garden and teach them how to run through an agility tunnel. It’s packed with cute accessories kids will fall in love with – there’s a neat grooming set and even a little doggy poop to clear up!
Open up a world of creative play
Heartlake City playsets come with relatable characters and real-world details to help little builders explore their passions with new-found friends by their side.
- Give kids who love baby animal toys hours of creative fun with the LEGO® Friends Doggy Day Care (41691) animal playset, where they can pretend to look after puppies while the dogs’ owners are at work.
- Includes LEGO® Friends Emma and Roxy mini-dolls, a dog figure and a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure. Also comes with a grooming area, cash register, separate bathing pool and agility tunnel.
- This gift for kids is brimming with scenarios for creative play. They can imagine grooming the dogs, playing with them in the garden, scrubbing them in the pool or selling dog snacks to customers.
- Delight a dog-mad kid with this animal toy. It makes the ideal birthday or Christmas gift or impromptu present for kids aged 6+. Little building experience is needed to construct this toy playset.
- This doggy-topped set looks great on display. It measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 6 in. (17 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, so it won't take up much room and can be kept out ready for anytime play.
- This great-value puppy toy for kids comes packed with cute accessories, such as a ball, bone, stick, cookie, box of food, shampoo and a brush – and even a poop! – to get imaginations firing.
- Introduce little builders to Heartlake City, where they can explore their passions in the company of great friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that waysince 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable fun lego setI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is really into Lego's right now, and one of her favorites is the friends set! This is an adorable fun set, that is fun for hours. It comes with so many accessories, and so much to play with. Has 2 little dolls, and 2 puppies to play with. You can give them a bath, play fetch, and ring up customers. So many things to do with this set. It is a great brand, very durable, and pretty easy to build. With an imagination, this will bring lots of joy and fun!!! Just can't go wrong with the Lego brand!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun toy for kids who like to buildlanabana |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter who is 8 years old was so excited to recieve the leggos doggy daycare set, she instantly sat to the table and put it together in an hour! The pieces weren't to small so it didn't make it difficult to put together. It kept her busy for hours! She was even amused that they included doggy poop. She enjoyed that she got to pretend to be a veterinarian with the set also, and is excited to get more sets like this!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- January 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Keeps the kids busyFaye50 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is such a fun toy! It is not too difficult for my 8-year-old grandaughter to do with my help. The instructions were pretty easy to follow. It took us about an hour to get it all together and it is very cute all put together, with a pool and agility tunnel. It comes with two little dolls and two dogs that have a ball, a box of food, and a few other fun toys. Everything is nicely detailed. It is not a big set but it is big fun with lots of different ways to play with this set and keeps her /us busy for a good while.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awsome and funnyAlba |I would recommend this to a friend!doggy day care of lego is great, I have two daughters one 7 years old and the other 5 years old, putting the set together was a bit challenging at first but the instructions help a lot, they are clear and my 7 year old daughter understood them very well, It is very fun to build with legos, and once finished, it is great to see the result, they love it and I think that legos help a lot to have their minds activePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Doggy Day Care