Porsche fans will love to build, race and proudly display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75895 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0. This white, collectible toy car model for kids of one of the world’s most recognizable classic sports cars features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield and is packed with authentic details, including the iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler. A classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure and 3 cones to play out race scenarios are also included in this LEGO car set. Fans can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This model car kit includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure.
- The white, buildable 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car for kids features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires and authentic design details such as the 911 Turbo's iconic ‘whale tail' rear spoiler.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include the Porsche 911 driver's helmet, plus 3 cones for racing play action.
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive’ this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately).
- This cool toy model car for kids makes a great birthday gift.
- 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super Neat!ThirdCoolSpyder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car set is absolutely amazing and a great experience building. I really enjoyed some the building techniques which are quite different from the new 2020 speed champions model that has the new chassis. I wouldn't recommend using the stickers (there aren't many) this car looks so elegant without them. It's an eye catcher. Great solid build overall and some interesting lego peices included in the set. I have used the spare piece to have 2 exhaust rather than one as I think it looks much better with 2 but that's my personal customisation. This is one of the best speed champions and I can't wait till lego to produce some different colours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- June 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple, fun & nostalgicColdestKeenSponge | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building a few expert level creator sets I thought id give this one a quick go and was not disappointed. I still find these small car sets so much fun to build. Although simple, the details are still impressive with strong supports behind all the aesthetics. I hope there are some more classics that we see on the road to build in the future. The only negative and this sometimes applies to other builds, clear plastic such as windows, windshields etc arrive scratched and don't look nice when completed. To have the windshield at least on its own would solve this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- March 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A neat little carOlaiMG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this one after Ferrari F8 Tributo, it’s nice that these cars give quite different building experience. I want to buy more of them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
- May 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A 911 you can afford!TheBrksBros | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO Speed Champion line of sets are traditionally geared (all pun attended) towards two main builders; younger kids and gearheads! Like always, LEGO has nailed the 1974 Porsche set by making it accessible for both fan bases. Design: Porsche is well known for their streamlined looks and beutiful lines, and LEGO has done a fantastic job in incorporating them with basic LEGO pieces. The iconic Headlight cans and lamps are well represented, while a true to form hatch of the back is nicely set against the car spoiler. Difficulty: Can't really complain here, but as expected this set was was quite easy to build. Only a handful of sub-assemblies are present in the build which then attach to form the chassis, the cockpit, the body and finish details. All-in all there are no new or unique techniques that I found interesting while building the car. How fun was it to build? Judging a LEGO set that has under 300 pieces, that takes roughly 20-30 minutes to complete is difficult to have fun with. Feels like the build is over just as you got started. The highlight of the build, and the only place where I got a thrill out of, was while making the headlight lamps that look very true to real life 911 lights. Can I play with it? Very much so! As LEGO has been making car since roughly 1961, making car sets is definitely in their "wheelhouse" Bang for your buck: At around $15 it is near impossible to say that this set is overpriced or not good value for the price your paying. It also makes a great gift!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?451974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0