LEGO® fans aged 12 and up will love building this winning model from the LEGO Ideas’ Build a Vintage Car competition. The winning design came from Arne in Germany and received twice as many votes as the runner-up. Developed in co-operation with the winner, this stylish vintage car comes in eye-catching teal, inspired by the winner's daughter's favorite color. With 2 minifigures, the car fits perfectly in the universe of LEGO modular buildings, adding a touch of fun to other LEGO creations.Building Instructions
- Build the winning entry from the LEGO® Ideas’ Build a Vintage Car competition. Includes license plate stickers and 2 minifigures.
- Makes a great gift for LEGO® fans or vintage car enthusiasts.
- Measures over 5 in. (14 cm) long, 1 in. (5 cm) wide and 1 in. (4 cm) high.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
77% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- February 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Interesting CarLEGOsnstuff2008 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered $200 worth lego to get this set in the order. When it came a few weeks later, I built the vintage car first. The build was fine, its the techniques in the set that surprised me. One of the techniques is the windscreen build, the windscreen was cilpped on upside down. I never knew that can be pulled off in a lego set!! Btw it is a nice set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vintage Car
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice carTerrorvamp | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice car to build it is easy but i will recomend it to everyonePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vintage Car
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Goes perfectly with Downtown DinerSallyY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this set as a gift with purchase. It looks so cute with 10260 Downtown Diner. I did notice another review had missing stickers. That was not the case with my set, though the sticker sheet is loose in the box (not bagged with the bricks) so it could get lost. Very impressed with the quality of this set compared to previous gifts with purchase, and it was especially fun to read about the designer in the instruction booklet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vintage Car
- January 10th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent kitUncleJay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice little bit of kit, I'm always looking for normal vehicles that fit mini figures that scale well with my modular buildings. The manual was cheap in comparison to the normal manuals I get, but perhaps that is because I usually buy the big kits. STILL the manual that comes with the kit is cheap, mine was all rolled up and made it very frustrating to read. The side panels of the car fit very loosely and easily fall off. Kind of disappointed with that, as I don't glue my kits together. Lego needs to start packaging their blocks with reusable bags like their chinese competitors do. That way we can easily store parts, or even put the legos back in the box by bag if we wanted.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Vintage Car