Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- December 7th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Train doesnt get up the bridge.Purchased for: SonThe coding express train 45025 stops when he enters the bridge then stops and turns the other direction. It looks like the sensor under the train won't let it go further12 December 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! For help getting your train back on track, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service.Play Experience1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- February 28th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The train does not climb on the bridgeMikhail |Purchased for: SonSteam Train 10874 stops when climbing a bridge or starts driving backward. We also tried new batteries and it doesn’t help.
Response from LEGO SHOP2 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please get in touch at LEGO.com/Service. We'd be happy to help.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Tracks More Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old son already has a couple of the DUPLO Train sets and this is a perfect addition to those set. With the bridge it allows him to build a larger railroad. He loves to watch his trains go under the bridge. Works perfectly with his existing tracks and trains, the train have no issues with going up the bridge. We also love the new action bricks, it adds to the train fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks
- August 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great add onI would recommend this to a friend!Great add on for the Duplo powered trains. Most of the bad reviews are people who bought it without researching anything. My kids love it. Two different trains go up the hill no problem on their own. If they don’t check the batteries or reach out to Lego, they seem to want to help out looking over the reviews. Don’t think this deserves bad reviews from people who mistakenly bought the product hoping it would work with younger sets.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks