Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 400 kr.!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice add-on track, but...bdavis96 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!...you need 3 boxes if you want to make complete circle (if you have no other track). It comes with 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible (which is the equivalent of 2 more curved or 2 more straight). To make a complete circle, you need 16 curved track. Each box comes with 6 curved-type track. I have the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express 75955 that didn't come with track and based off another review on this site, I only bought 2 boxes of 60205. I guess hopefully I can get my hands on one more box. Otherwise, the track is nice and the Hogwarts Express fits.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Tracks
- March 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great, but limited optionsAZkobushi | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThe track add on box is OK, but insufficient for doing much more than adding onto existing sets. If anyone wants to create even a simple oval, multiple sets of this type would have to be purchased to do this, often to the chagrin of the parent, etc. There should be options to purchase just the tracks required to do this, or at least instructions on what would be required, rather than leave it up to guesswork. When my kids were small, I had an elaborate train set up (fixed to a base), so they could create anything they wanted. It was great for the time, but times have changed. I purchased the Hogwarts Express train set for my granddaughter, which in fact came with zero tracks. No problem, I bought a couple sets of tracks so she could enjoy a track set up. However, it was quickly obvious that the few pieces in the sets were still sadly insufficient to complete a simple oval. It is OK to show with illustrations how the box of tracks can extend other sets, but is no help to the purchaser what it would take to do anything else. Having some sort of option to get just the pieces a user needs to create and complete a simple layout would alleviate buying frustrations and help reduce negative reviews.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Tracks
- June 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Compatible with Hogwarts express but need 2 boxesLegomumfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery impressed with the versatility of the tracks. Fits The Hogwarts Express much to my child’s delight since That doesn’t come with a track. Excellent value for money, however you will need more than one box to make a complete circuit which I feel should be made clearer in the description.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tracks
- August 9th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Don't expect your tracks to go farGrandmama | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonThis would have been a great product if I could buy more than 3 set in my lifetime. This really cramped our creative plan for the Disney Train Station. What was going to be a trip around the house for our grandson, turned into a trip that barely goes around the coffee table. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we cannot go to a Lego store to buy more tracks. Now we're thinking about exploring 3rd party compatible products or paying more than twice as much for authentic Lego tracks from other sources. A popular online "store" sells this for $45. I can't imagine that's what Lego had planned when they set up the lifetime limits to online customers. This limit only helps those who can go into the stores to take advantage of those of us who can't. Lego, if you're listening, please let us buy additional train tracks for our homes, beyond a lifetime limit of 3. Especially during the pandemic. I'll gladly go to a store when it's safe to do so, but for now, please lift the household restriction on the add-on train tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?25Tracks