Introduce your child to the thrill of a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure! This thrilling 10758 T. rex Breakout dinosaur toy set features a posable, buildable T. rex with opening mouth, 2 Starter Brick bases with gate, breakable fence and wall element, small science station and a truck with Starter Brick chassis. This Easy to Build dinosaur toy includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes Claire, guard and scientist minifigures, a T. rex figure and a baby dinosaur figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Claire, a guard and a scientist, plus T. rex and baby dinosaur figures.
- Features 2 Starter Brick bases (one with an opening gate and the other with a wall element), movable robot arm and attached breakaway fence section, plus a small science station with case, screen and small fenced area.
- Also includes a truck with Starter Brick chassis, opening back and room for a crate, plus a posable, buildable T. rex with opening jaw.
- Climb the ladder by the gate to look for the T. rex.
- Lower the robot arm with the attached hot dog to distract the T. rex from the fence.
- Load the baby dinosaur or the dinosaur egg in the crate into the back of the truck before the T. rex breaks through the gate.
- Build and rebuild the fence after the T. rex knocks it down.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, box, tranquilizer gun, stick, 2 walkie-talkies and a hot dog.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Main gate with fence measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Science station measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- February 28th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Only for the T-RexPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set only for the T-Rex, and for the price, it is totally worth it. I consider myself a professional Lego fan, as I am building Lego since my very young age. So the rest of the set is not very interesting for me, besides maybe the additional guard who will be useful when I will do a Jurassic World themed park moc.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T. rex Breakout
- August 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not played with much...GramW | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson chose this set for me to purchase because it had the T Rex in it. The baby T Rex and the egg are a plus. He doesn't really play with it much since it's been built. The flames and the palms keep falling off too easily. If the gates led into a building of some sort, it would be more fun. He isn't quite old enough to grasp the concept of the gates being the entrance to a park where it can shut out the T Rex. Therefore, he mainly plays with just the dinosaur and it's baby. I'd not purchase it again if I had a choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T. rex Breakout