Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 635 kr., valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco’s architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic San Francisco attractions and landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 565 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- January 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very impressive and captured beauty of SFDuDuLook |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s a quick and easy build, just like the other architecture sets. The end result is stunning for the city. I think the designer did as good of a job as he/she can for the Golden Gate Bridge considering the limited space and pieces. With that said, I hated the fact the instruction manual has black background. With the reflection of the light above, it was a nightmare to follow the instruction with black, brown and dark green pieces. There is a reason why all the books use white background and black letters! One design criticism: the red hook between two bridge towers are not centered. That bothers me quite bit! It is a easy fix. Not sure if it is by design or was over looked.14 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you found the instructions difficult to read; we'll make sure your feedback gets to the right team. As for that clip, it is meant to be off-center. That's because we tried our hands at a bit of forced perspective in this set. By having one side of the bridge smaller and the connection off-center, it gives a feel of space and depth.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45San Francisco
- February 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setDEDE |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt actually looks prettier than in the picture. Great set for my shelf!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- May 7th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Terrible instructionsPurchased for: SelfThe set itself is fine but the instructions are ridiculously hard to see. I regularly purchase Lego and absolutely adore them. But please, for the love of all things Lego, STOP printing instructions on black pages. Especially when half of the bricks are dark brown. The instructions were practically invisible. See attached image. Probably one of the most ridiculous and unenjoyable building experiences.
Response from LEGO SHOP10 May 2021Marine, Customer ServiceThanks for your feedback! Our designers heard our fans and this will not be an issue going forward. You can check out our building instruction app to help you build if you wish! LEGO.build/BI-BV.Play Experience1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25San Francisco
- January 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best representationsjamjaq |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving recently rebuilt some of my older Architecture skylines, particularly thinking of Venice, when I got this new set, I was really really impressed by the depth of the representations. I agree with another reviewer that it is not simply buildings all separate, but there has been an effort made to group the buildings and give the skyline less of a '2d' look. I particularly love the mini coloured houses, they are really cute. My favourite of the skyline series so far......Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco