This floating LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat (60277) toy is packed with impressive features, including a detailed control station and surveillance drone. Kids can flick a lever to release the diver and scuba scooter and fire the net shooter to entangle the crooks' minisub. With 5 minifigures, including Gracie Goodhart, Frankie Lupelli and Hacksaw Hank from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, onboard, there's plenty of inspiration for creative role play.
Fun and easy to build
Includes an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders!
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City police playsets deliver exciting play scenarios that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way, with realistic vehicles and inspiring characters that kids love.
- Kids can play out scenes from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with this floating police patrol boat toy. It’s packed with cool features and comes with fun LEGO City TV minifigure characters.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a floating toy police boat with a cool control station and prison hold, plus a drone, scuba scooter, minisub, LEGO® City TV characters and a toy shark figure.
- Kids can sail the toy boat on water, fire the net shooter to entangle the crooks, flick a leverto launch the scuba scooter and create stories featuring the included LEGO® City TV characters.
- This LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat (60277) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- The police patrol boat toy measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 5 in. (12 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a bank safe with gold bar elements and equipment for the police diver minifigure.
- Includes a printed construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® City police sets inspire open-ended creativity with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters, helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!We love love love Lego's. I love Lego's. I think I have more fun with them than my kids do. My 10 year old son wanted to put this together by himself and it took him about one hour. This boat floats in water, which is very cool. The one thing that could be improved is that there are stickers you have to place on some legos instead of them being printed on - but you put this in water and I think the stickers will eventually come off. Inside the box is a toy police boat, scuba scooter, minisub, LEGO® City TV characters and a toy shark figure. This boat has a net and it actually shoots out the net, it's very cool. I would recommend this set. It's fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Police patrol boat so cool!Mommyboo |I would recommend this to a friend!This police boat is really cool, my kid had lots of fun building it. It took them a while but the result was AMAZING. It has really cool features including a safe with gold, handcuffs that actually fit the bad guys, and the boat actually floats. It also includes a drone, a cool control station, and a submarine for the bad guys. This is a really nice lego set and so, therefore, I highly recommend this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat
- February 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best gift for kidsLiiz |I would recommend this to a friend!My kid loves it! My 7 year old boy was able to build it by himself which is great a little of free time for me yeah! He did it all by himself without asking for help, so this Lego set is perfect for 7 years old kids. It took him less than an hour to build it, I am very impressed, and the manual was easy to read and understand. Also, this police boat,the scuba diving gear and the shark can be use to play on the bathtub which is another great thing for my kid which he loves to take bubble baths and play with his toys. Now this one is one of his favorite Lego set. Its super sturdy and floats on the water. My son enjoys play with this Lego set for hours and I would highly recommend it. Very good quality and value for money!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat
- February 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!SmartMule023 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start with I want to say that I definitely recommend this set! The build is not hard because of the hull being a single piece. The minifigs are good it come with three police, one of which has scuba gear on so he can use the water scooter. It also has 2 crooks, one with scuba gear. The set also includes a shark figure. The boat itself is great! It has a landing pad for the drone behind the captain's chair and below the drone has a brig that can hold the crooks! The boat also has a spot for the scooter on the back and you can launch the scooter by turning the handle. It also has a small space below it where the launching mechanism is which I used to store the divers flippers and oxygen tanks when they are on the boat. (I've found the launching mechanism still works with the fins and tanks in the space.) The Boat also has 3 stations for the officers. One on top beside the drone which I made my captain sit in, and 2 more below it, one with a steering wheel and raidar so a pilot can drive the boat, and one behind that which I used as a sort of control pad for the drone and net cannon. Also I think some other reviews said that the net shooter did more of a "flop" than shoot, However I've found that if you flick the lever thing on the back of the shooter instead of pressing it, it will shoot much further. (this is easiest when you are shooting sideways without a fig on the front deck. Overall a great set and I definitely recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat