VIP: get this Sailboat Adventure gift with purchases over 1490 kr.*Not a VIP?
Climb aboard the LEGO® City 60197 Passenger Train! This fun set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, driver’s cabin with opening window, 2 cars with removable roofs, seats and tables, a full circular track with 16 curved and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable platform with 2 seats and train service map, train signal and 4 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: 2 passengers, a train conductor and a train attendant.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, pantograph on the roof and driver’s cabin with opening window and control panel, plus a café car with removable roof and tables, and a passenger car with removable roof, seats and tables.
- Also includes a platform with 2 seats and train services map, a full circular track with 16 curved rails and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable train signal pole.
- Accessory elements include 3 mugs, 3 muffins, a hot dog, croissant, messenger bag and a suitcase with LEGO® box inside.
- Lift off the roof to access the passenger train cabins filled with cool details.
- Operate the train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Drive to the platform and pick up or unload passengers.
- Set the rails in different ways to fit your city's style.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Passenger Train with cars measures over 4” (11cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Engine section measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Platform measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- July 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Something is MissingBear42 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set went together easily in an afternoon. However I feel it needs a second engine car at the back to make it look finished. I was disappointed to see the Led headlights 88005 are an optional extra and found the bluetooth pairing sequence a little confusing initially. The LED flashing sequence and colours are not explained anywhere. Purple - ready to pair. White flashing - scanning channels for other unit. Solid colour - units paired.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Passenger Train
- July 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bluetooth combined!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set as soon as it came out as the controls had changed and I was curious to see what Lego had developed. Building the train was quite straight forward but I soon realised no IR unit, just the battery box. I had downloaded the "Power up" app and this was sitting on my phone. Well what fun i had along with my 26 year old son when we placed the batteries in the box and had the train running around the track controlled by the cellphone. i now have to save up to buy the cargo train and I think when they come up for sale in the Lego Shop, i will be buying the motor and battery box to convert my other trains to this system. Well done Lego a brilliant step forward!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Train
- August 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, needs a tail cart.MisterG |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello everyone, The set is very good and the train really looks great when it's actually built. It took me about 3 hours to complete. The pairing with the remote control was not an issue, after following the tutorial video. You only need to do it once, then the remote and the receiver will recognize themselves every time you turn them on. I also believe that this particular train really needs an extra tail cart to look symmetrical and I'd like to share my experience with adding it, without purchasing a second set. I contacted the Lego Customers Service at the beginning of August, shortly after the set was released. I was pleased to receive immediately a list of parts but, unfortunately, they were not what I was looking for. Maybe it was too early in the process, but the Customer Service was not able to provide a list of the all the actual parts to build the cart as you see it in my picture. I ended up compiling the list by myself, based on the parts needed to build the engine and modifying the wheels assembly in order to remove the motor. It took a while on the phone to go through all the parts and the required quantities, but luckily that process was not too bad as all the personnel at Lego Customers Service I dealt with was really helpful and, after the issue with the initial list, made sure I got taken care and received what I needed. Some parts are really new and it took about 10 days to get them all from the factory in Denmark, but I'm very happy with the final result. Cart could be further modified to add more windows and seat, as you have plenty of room inside without the battery pack / receiver, but I chose to have it looking like the engine cart. I would recommend the Lego Engineers to come up with an actual list of parts to be purchased or, even better, to have a set with end cart directly available for sale, as it takes quite a bit to come up with the list and it's easy to make mistakes or forget some pieces. Sorry for the long post, hopefully it will be helpful to those who wish to add the cart. GPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Passenger Train
- August 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy to build but something doesn’t look rightI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is very well designed and everything. but why would a train look like that? I think it should’ve been designed with another train engine. Otherwise everything is reasonable! But how do I but the headlights?Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Train